Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4773 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
seeva222
post Posted: Mar 17 2019, 12:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Mar 16 2019, 10:29 PM

T/O = Takeover?

Billy Boots
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 10:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Mar 16 2019, 09:14 PM

And who is xray??

seeva222
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 09:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Mar 16 2019, 03:00 PM

?

xray
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 03:00 PM
  Quote Post

T/O $81ps Sept/Oct

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Hamster72  Sherlock1123  

Hamster72
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Mar 16 2019, 12:48 PM

Honestly the process seems pretty simple and straight forward. A big buyer drives the price up until he finds a big seller. Again, the only question would be, is there more buying lined up or more selling?

Stay tuned and we will all find the answer...

Pretty sure it is Fidelity on the sell side. We will now come April 1 when Morningstar is updated. The bigger mystery is who is this buyer? Takeover possibly coming...

Regardless, big volume coupled with a big share price increase is a really good thing. No arguing this...

--------------------
Dr Wally is not a doctor at all. He's a dentist.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

ajshare
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

I am not sure if any of you were watching the CSPA action and the total number of shares that came on the market was close to 1.2 million. Due to mismatch in bid and offer the whole lot could not be executed by 4.10pm and was sorted out after the market close.

So after the market close the remaining 733533 also changed hands!!!! Not sure if the volume will show up.

Is anyone able to see and confirm this??

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Dr Wally
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 12:48 PM
  Quote Post

I feel most people would logically assume that ALL trading of publicly listed shares in a publicly listed company would have to be bought or sold in the same way, with the same amount of risk attached to the process, as they themselves would have to engage in and deal with when offloading or purchasing shares on the ASX.

Obviously these multi million dollar deals can be done behind the scenes and are totally legal??

I just donโ€™t get how deals like this go down like this without some kind of ASX announcement? So much for transparency. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Maybe it was a good thing for CUV that that amount of shares were exchanged in the manner they were??

Not trying to cause fear or alarm, Iโ€™m 99% sure everything was done above board, just curious about the process is all. ๐Ÿ™‚

Johnny H
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hamster72's post @ Mar 16 2019, 05:29 AM

I would guess that the sell order has been on Centrepoint for several months.

As soon as a buy order came in, it matched and executed. Fidelity would have sold sooner, but they didn't have the necessary buy pressure, and had to slow bleed on the open market.

Almost every trading day this week, the price has gone down a bit before it recovers. It's probably Fidelity (or other seller) testing the waters to see how much they can unload without driving the price down too much.

It would be my personal preference that we just get this over with. The 400k share transaction is a step in the right direction. If someone wants to exit.... the sooner, the better. I don't like playing the same game 200 times in a row.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  

Hamster72
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 05:29 AM
  Quote Post

My best take on last night's close. We obviously have a large institution accumulating shares. This institution signals to the MM's that they want to purchase any large lots available. The MM's find a seller (Fidelity or Lagoda) and they agree to sell at or around $29. Our buyer continues to buy anything on offer until the stock reaches their pre-arranged price. This would explain the high daily volumes and daily up tick on the stock over the past 2 weeks. The question now is... how much higher do we go from here?

Just my opinion but it certainly makes the most sense.

--------------------
Dr Wally is not a doctor at all. He's a dentist.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: sharelooker  NewToCli  odi01  IntiRaymi  Frogster  LevelHeaded2000  

johnnytech
post Posted: Mar 16 2019, 01:29 AM
  Quote Post

How high does the stock price need to go for Wolgen to buy a soccer club? Now that PW has his latest stock options, this seems like a fun exercise.

I put the math in this spreadsheet and used two options of soccer club evaluations.
https://goo.gl/61QPp7

Quick facts:
-His total stock = 3,296,364.
-His favorite clubs are United Manchester and his native Dutch team Ajax.
-And a quote from this interview, "It's one of my life's ambitions to buy a club."
-https://www.theage.com.au/business/enigmatic-drug-keeps-ceo-on-his-toes-20070908-ge5s00.html

Here is the short of it.
-He can already buy a low level club starting at share price 6.
-To buy a top 6 club (United Manchester), the stock price needs to be 575+ using the cheaper valuation.
-There are two valuations. I suggest reading the link to option 2. That one seems well thought out.
-Right below the top tier clubs are the midtable teams, and puts the stock at 120-230.
-See spreadsheet for more tiers and the price ranges.

Thanks to the posters who post real information. This is just a little fun exercise to end the weekend.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  NewToCli  hibchibbler  Frogster  FarmaZutical  sharelooker  Clinhope  Hamster72  

4773 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING