Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

962 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 03:56 PM
  Quote Post

Still no SSH notices from BLT or BIT.

Curious comments from Dirk on ARWR.

https://twitter.com/RNAiAnalyst/status/1229498355065159681

Maybe its got something to do with Q saying its game over.

https://qmap.pub/

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ObNTvgfsM

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 15 2020, 09:19 AM
  Quote Post

They need a story to tell. One about making America great again, keeping America great and how great America already is. Especially one of American science expropriated from foreign shores developed on foreign tax payer dime.

Pfizer Investor Day</h2> March 31, 2020 09:00 AM ET

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 15 2020, 06:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 10 2020, 09:57 AM

No SSH notices filed in either BIT or BLT despite the huge volumes trading.

And how strange it is that the HK dairy company is still listed even though it was clearly stated it would be struck off on the 14th.

The Schemers Booklet obviously holds no hope or promise for the share price. But there is the caveat to the directors recommendations; in the absence of a better offer. We will know on March 26th if it is going to fly or not. I seriously doubt that it will. In fact, I expect it not to.

Make Me a Motza Archa.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 14 2020, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

Remember when CSIRO waded into this neck deep and touted the mysterious Dr. Bremner as a saviour and great Australian?

CSIRO are still on the books as well.

Wonder what they think of going back to the future. All that's missing is a couple of execs in bed with each other trying to make a grab for the company with help from dodgy management.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 14 2020, 03:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 10 2020, 09:57 AM

Despite the letter clearly saying the company will be delisted as of today, a quick search shows it is still listed.

Some things are designed to confuse you but I think it is fair to say, we have now entered the twilight zone.

I'm just looking forward to getting the Scheming Booklet and see why the directors think this is so much better a deal than backing in Make Me A Motza Archa.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Feb 13 2020, 08:52 AM
  Quote Post

Where are the SSH notices for the recent trading in BLT and BIT? Required by law now.

In which case, how can the regulators be so in your face and brazen about ignoring all the laws and regulations when it comes to enforcement of them?

Justice must be seen.

Totally destroys any confidence in the market. We are all better off to buy real estate.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 12 2020, 08:41 AM
  Quote Post

The Schemers Booklet is due to be released to market in a few days time. People know what is in it already. The printers, the "drafters" of it, the proof checkers, the lawyers, the accuntants and whoever else has to see it before it can be released.
Take it to the bank: If there were anything said in the Schemers Booklet that was going to add value to the price the insiders would be all over it and the price and volumes would show it. That nothing has changed means there is nothing there for shareholders.

There is always the hope that the caveat of, in the absence of a better offer actually means, when a better offer materializes, but I think such statements are more de rigueur than anything else. Unless of course it refers to, Make Me a Motza Archa.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 12 2020, 06:22 AM
  Quote Post

Only a knave of the highest order would believe that BLT hasn't been used in the same or similar way Innate was in this video. It shows you that the regulators must be in on the game themselves.

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/the-inside-trade/11951312

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 11 2020, 07:38 PM
  Quote Post

SSH notices are supposed to be filed within two days of a notifiable change being made.

Perhaps we will see who is on and who is off the registry tomorrow.

--------------------

962 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING