Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4928 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
CUV88
post Posted: Today, 05:46 PM
  Quote Post

Single digit stock price in germany! Back to the roots

--------------------
CLINUVEL's SCENESSE Potential: 1.)EPP 2.)Vitiligo 3.)SUN Protection and skin cancer prevention

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 05:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Freddy114's post @ Today, 04:02 PM

Why have you put Tom Petrosky's photo on this?

investek
post Posted: Today, 05:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: badass79's post @ Today, 03:40 PM

Hi badass, I’ll have a go however I might miss something...

Yes (to my knowledge) basically like a Call Option with unlimited expiry (CommSec shows expiry as 31 Dec 2029).
Because there is no real time limit the Warrants feature a Stop Loss Trigger Level and to my knowledge that price slowly ratchets up over time to account for the interest you would need to pay for the leverage you are getting (nothing is for free). I found it very interesting that there were no CUV Short Warrants offered at the time and without sounding all conspiracy theorist it has not surprised me that nearly all the Stop Loss Trigger Levels have been reached (only CUVKOE remains $16.69). Is it a coincidence that NEA suffered a similar fate, mini warrants (only Long) issued and nearly all knocked out. (Waters will likely say I’m starting to finally understand that ‘all the world’s a stage’, this stock is following a script, etc and I must say I’m starting to see some pretty compelling patterns...)

You can read the full terms of the warrants in the link below.
https://au.citifirst.com/EN/downloads/84688...ba8e7839/CUVKOD

I’m learning a lot through this journey with CUV and wanted to give a quick shout out/thanks to a few ppl wrt me learning about these Mini Warrants, see names/extracts below.

Verharven
Thanks for finding these Mini Warrants before anyone else and sharing the info with the board.

Polyphemus (you have mail btw)
Thanks for sharing your insights
- Citibank will make a market in CUV Warrants - they will make a spread that allows traders to acquire and exit. To cover their position (which are all Call mini Warrants, meant for trading not exercise conversion to physical. They do not have an expiry date but can be exercised for Cash not stock.) Citi do not need to own CUV to hedge their exposure, but they can if they wish - they make money from the spread generally - but I have seen that securities with these warrants can have intraday flash movement that hit the warrant close out price a little too often.

JohnnyH
Thanks for sharing your insights
The warrants are not backed by shares; the settlement is cash at the time of exercise.
Interesting that the warrants were at an all-time high the first week they were issued last November, and have been on the decline ever since.
Also worth noting that Citi only issued mini longs, which is effectively a short position.

Freddy114
post Posted: Today, 04:02 PM
  Quote Post

Sign this petition if you want to see the end of this highly incompetent CEO.

http://chng.it/PFvpSmsSmH

badass79
post Posted: Today, 03:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 02:58 PM

Investek, could you explain what these are? Options with no expiration date? Thanks very much

--------------------
Surely you can't be serious?

investek
post Posted: Today, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

CUVKOD knocked out also! This one is bizarre, as the knockout price was meant to be $20.

Sympathies to the person who bought the 1,500 at ~3:35pm

Only CUVKOE left with a knockout price of $16.69, will it get triggered?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

investek
post Posted: Today, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Today, 11:41 AM

Some of the top 20 —> 200 holders are also topping up!

Thanks for the kick in the pants yesterday (can’t get enough of your tough love wink.gif )

Enough complaining/self pity, time to take action/advantage of the market conditions!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

The virus will have no effect on Clinuvel and balance sheets win in downturns. So, bargain prices for sure over the long term.

Short term? Who knows.

peachshare
post Posted: Today, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

I wish I had some money to buy right now. $18.5 is a no-brainer!

frootloops
post Posted: Today, 12:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Today, 11:41 AM

hmmmm, the other 17 are selling!!!

4928 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING