Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >   

Reply to this topic

MPL, MEDIBANK PRIVATE LIMITED
frodo
post Posted: Nov 11 2014, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Nov 11 2014, 11:03 AM

V1 how come you got to know now? Ive applied under 3 different entitites and still have no idea.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Nov 11 2014, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Nov 11 2014, 10:32 AM

Got 30k with ORDS.
Must have more influence than Pattersons.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

veeone
post Posted: Nov 11 2014, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Nov 9 2014, 07:33 PM

Ouch!!
May close early then as they have a disclaimer in there that they can do that i read!!! Looks like i will get a refund then!! Cheers V1

henrietta
post Posted: Nov 9 2014, 07:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Nov 9 2014, 06:13 PM

Hi V1

I'm with Patersons and my broker said that the scale back was savage. Asked for $50000 worth and offered $4000 worth. Other entities might well do better.
Good luck with yours.

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

veeone
post Posted: Nov 9 2014, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Nov 5 2014, 01:58 PM

Wow 8% of what you wanted is not good. Could you also have bought through the IPO and got more that way (double dip)? You get 15% more they say by the pre-registering.
Put in for what i wanted thru the IPO instead my broker. Bpayd the amount so now wait and see what scale back there is i guess.
Hope its not a huge scale back as as you say may not have been worth the trouble. Also in the time it take to get refund the money could have been used elsewhere!! Cheer V1

henrietta
post Posted: Nov 5 2014, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Oct 22 2014, 03:14 PM

Probably good value V1 , but I was offered only about 8% of what I asked for, so asked my broker to give them to someone else. Will have a look again after they list, and have their first drop.

Cheers

J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

Said 'Thanks' for this post: veeone  

Featured Stock Stories

alonso
post Posted: Nov 5 2014, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

A bit off topic I suppose but does selling a health fund to the public mean that future govts' hands are tied with respect to the health insurance rebate?
This is a significant question in relation to all businesses such as this. I don't mind admitting I got out of RHC because I was petrified about what the Rudd/Gillard govts might do.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

mrbear
post Posted: Nov 4 2014, 07:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jwlkr's post @ Nov 4 2014, 02:30 PM

It does not matter you will get only a small allocation anyway,not worth the trouble but maybe a good buy a couple of days after the open and good longer term outlook,cheers mrbear

jwlkr
post Posted: Nov 4 2014, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

They're advertising this pretty hard. Really going for the retail investors. What's the ownership structure like for Medibank pre-IPO? I would like to know whose shares we're buying. What's that saying - once bitten twice shy?

frodo
post Posted: Oct 28 2014, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ Oct 23 2014, 10:53 AM

I must have a vacancy in my head I seriously thought because I had registered for this that they would be emailling me today with the application. Looks like I just got to do it all over again.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING