Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

119 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Gold, Gold Companies worth buying
denpal
post Posted: Today, 11:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Here's the chart for the last five years. Since the previous highs the company has reached agreement to acquire 100% of the project, and of course the gold price has increased $A650/oz or 25% since then, ie August 2016.
The big risk is sovereign.......but the management are not new players in this space.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

denpal
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Yes, we need the mining licence granted, that is the key. I do have confidence in management - if they can't do it no one can. Elections are coming up there soon and the government will want to get this done before then I have heard. Of course Rift Valley is now renamed Pensana.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Yesterday, 03:26 PM

As someone who lived in Tanzania for 18 months, and having already been burned once by Rift Valley Resources, I would be extremely reluctant to place any of my hard earned into that country.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

denpal
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:26 PM
  Quote Post

One of my puppies ORR has gone up a little during this pullback. I suggest some light reading and finding out about management's past successes are worth doing. I hold quite a few of these from 18c.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  

mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 20 2019, 06:31 PM
  Quote Post

Most of my gold stocks have taken a hammering over the past five trading days.
Price of gold in AU has eased a little, but nowhere near as much as the stocks have "eased".
We have had our pull back, are we in line for the next run up??
I personally hope it falls a bit further as I have some lowball bids waiting to be snapped up.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

triage
post Posted: Aug 16 2019, 05:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nopoo's post @ Aug 16 2019, 02:36 PM

If Troy was mining 4.3g/t ore it would be pulling in mountains of cash, but it's not and it aint, more like 2 g/t. Also Troy has been frustrated by narrow complex seams of ore. Maybe Guyana Goldstrike has better fortune ....

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Nopoo
post Posted: Aug 16 2019, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

Gold Junior Advanced Explorer Guyana Goldstrike to Drill Marudi Gold Project

https://www.guyanagoldstrike.com/news/2019-news-release/258-

--------------------
Nopoo

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 15 2019, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

Exclusive: China curbs gold imports as trade war heats up
LONDON/BEIJING (Reuters) - China has severely restricted imports of gold since May, bullion industry sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters, in a move that could be aimed at curbing outflows of dollars and bolstering its yuan currency as economic growth slows.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-go...p-idUSKCN1V41XN

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 6 2019, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

Materials sector heat map shows gold stocks NCM, NST, EVN and SAR in the green alsong with IGO (on nickel interest) and DLX
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Nopoo
post Posted: Apr 15 2019, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

MORNINGSTAR - This Gold Stock Could Be Acquired

https://www.morningstar.com/news/access-wir...e-acquired.html

--------------------
Nopoo

119 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING