Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CNP, CENTRO PROPERTIES GROUP
vida
post Posted: Apr 1 2011, 12:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macduffy's post @ Mar 31 2011, 05:36 AM

CNP are in a desperate position and I thought things were improving...

macduffy
post Posted: Mar 31 2011, 05:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Mar 20 2011, 09:46 PM

Comment from The Australian.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/o...f-1226031007993

vida
post Posted: Mar 20 2011, 09:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 29 2010, 10:01 PM

anyone buying CNp this week? its back to its almost all time lows but since the company will survive this could be a great opportunity?

arty
post Posted: Jul 29 2010, 10:01 PM
  Quote Post

Well - one gap closed (and I was happy with the profit that gave me smile.gif ) and another one opened.

Attached Image

Although I've been cursing the missed opportunity of making about twice as much, it's futile to judge one's trading system by an individual trade that beat the odds and went the way of lower probability.
CER has been mentioned in this context: Just see how that fared today making a perfect Dark Cloud that doesn't augur well for the coming days. CNP may just as easily turn back too.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

gxb
post Posted: Jul 29 2010, 09:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macduffy's post @ Jul 29 2010, 12:56 PM

this is very positive and don't be suprised to see this back in the 40's...

macduffy
post Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:56 PM
  Quote Post

CNP has completed refinancing of most of its US debt and gained another year's breathing space.

Market seems somewhat relieved!

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100729/pdf/31rkqjw1vtzvpc.pdf

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

blueice
post Posted: Jul 27 2010, 03:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 27 2010, 03:27 PM

Check out CER, it is also brewing.....................

arty
post Posted: Jul 27 2010, 03:27 PM
  Quote Post

It appears the short signal of early May is being reversed. I'm on board with a short-term target of 20c that would close the gap.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

vida
post Posted: May 1 2010, 01:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Mar 31 2010, 09:55 PM

Wow CER is levelling with CNP share price.. this happened once before... I am about break even now on my original investment in CNP which I sold at a small loss and purchased CNP and now I've recouped the small loss and maybe have a little profit.

Should I sell? CER announced a profit this year which is incredible turnaround from the billions in loss last year.. mostly of course valuation recoveries .. where to from here? is the Euro crisis / Greek crisis going to devastate our market again ?

vida
post Posted: Mar 31 2010, 09:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pepsi's post @ Dec 30 2009, 09:02 AM

ah well, i've sold at at .29cents a while ago now at a smallish loss and I don't care about Centro anymore. Am glad I held out from selling at .04 cents when it got so low last year wasn't it? I pity those who let their holding crash then sold for peanuts...

however i did buy in Centro Retail with some of the proceeds from the CNP sale and the SP there has been quite stable, CER seems to be doing better than CNP and I have optimistic future outlook there ..

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING