Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NWT, NEWSAT LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Sep 12 2014, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 12 2014, 10:15 AM

hmm - that didn't quite go to Plan. thumbdown.gif

Attached Image

Let's hope the Jabiru-2 Satellite stays up there longer than NWT's share price ...
I got off for brokerage.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Sep 12 2014, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

Jabiru-2 has launched successfully: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01552358
Good news should also "launch" NWT through resistance smile.gif

Attached Image

I added at the Open.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mjwk
post Posted: Aug 6 2014, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 6 2014, 11:01 AM

Good morning Arty, I will be out today at some stage . Thanks for your thoughts and your colourful charts. Day trade this one.
R/MJ

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"]Flatout.[/font]

arty
post Posted: Aug 6 2014, 11:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mjwk's post @ Aug 6 2014, 10:26 AM

Keep talking ... tongue.gif
The second drop looks conspicuously like panic selling; could also be "orchestrated" by interested parties keen on obtaining control.
However, T/A doesn't care about the reason, only about market behaviour. So I'm still out, but watching for a solid recovery.

Attached Image

... which could be in progress right now. Let's see today's Close.

--------------------

mjwk
post Posted: Aug 6 2014, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mjwk's post @ Aug 5 2014, 11:39 AM

UP 16% trailing stop in place . Talking to myself.

--------------------

mjwk
post Posted: Aug 5 2014, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 10 2014, 12:42 PM

Is this the bottom for NWT. In at 0.15. Not suggesting that this is going to take off any time soon but some are in the que to get onboard. Risk is high and tight stop for this one.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

arty
post Posted: Jun 10 2014, 12:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Boots's post @ Jun 10 2014, 12:25 PM

Reports about delays and trading update would've spooked any Market.
I reduced before the gap was closed; when it fell further, I exited completely.

Attached Image

Now I'm looking for a possible V recovery to close the gap-down.

--------------------

Boots
post Posted: Jun 10 2014, 12:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 12 2014, 11:46 AM

Rocket flamed out. sad.gif

arty
post Posted: May 12 2014, 11:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 9 2014, 11:32 AM

... and we have lift-off smile.gif

Attached Image

If I take the matching Highs as a Double Top, the recent reversal was pretty close to the theoretical Target.
Wouldn't it be great if the two Lows in December and April were now playing out as double bottom? cool.gif

--------------------

arty
post Posted: May 9 2014, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

Jabiru to be launched this month. Can the French be trusted to get it up???
By the looks of the chart, some investors/traders seem to think so and have bought in expectation. (Yours truly included.)

Attached Image

A break above current 39c resistance could well spark a lift-off in sp as well. Look at the Bullish MACD Divergence!

--------------------

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING