Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

953 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 06:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Today, 09:16 AM

Perhaps he is one of the shorters who just covered by giving NYCMC their shares back ahead of data tomorrow. Gonna be an interesting two weeks.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Today, 04:29 PM
  Quote Post

Just 1.4c until Make Me a Motza Archa is Make Me Two!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Today, 09:16 AM
  Quote Post

On the 21st of Nov. Dirk says:
Dirk Haussecker‏ @RNAiAnalyst $BLUE promising BCL11a ddRNAi sickle cell data. Will be important to see long-term expression, esp since hairpin RNAs sometimes associated w/ cell death: https://ash.confex.com/ash/2019/webprogram/Paper132745.html …://https://ash.confex.com/ash/2019/web...132745.html …

6:08 AM - 21 Nov 2019

Today he says:
Dirk Haussecker‏ @RNAiAnalyst $BLUE anybody aware of better sickle cell data out there? I'm not. $GBT $CRSP

4:24 AM - 9 Dec 2019

For somebody who has never had a decent word to say about BLT or ddRNAi, that is a massive statement to make. It kind of shows him in the proper light. Unable to say anything about BLT and ddRNAi but about BLUE and ddRNAi its all smelling of roses.

Which puts his, must own never sell IONS statement in context.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Today, 08:06 AM
  Quote Post

This week we will also learn the outcome of the UK elections and data of ddRNAi trials are to be presented tomorrow.

Gonna be an exciting run in to Xmas.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Today, 02:36 AM
  Quote Post

BEIJING (Reuters) - China said on Monday that it hoped to make a trade deal with the United States as soon as possible, amid intense discussions before fresh U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports are due to kick in at the end of the week.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------With less than a week to go before the deadline amid “intense” negotiations, Kudlow said Trump would make the final decision on the tariffs, which would hit Chinese-made cellphones, laptop computers, toys and clothing.

“We’ll have to see, but right now we’re moving along,” Trump said last week. “On December 15th, something could happen, but we are not discussing that yet. We are having very good discussions with China, however.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trad...e-idUSKBN1YD0GP

Tariffs come on Dec. 15. Ten days before Xmas. Need ALNY and PFE to give us that Super Nova boom.
Personally, I don't think there will be a deal. Its all about MAGA. That's how ALNY and PFE will be couched on the back of no deal. Although tariffs may be reduced or recinded. Everything will pop on patriotic steroids afterwards I expect.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Today, 01:23 AM
  Quote Post

Sanofi and Merck both buy out biotechs overnight. Pfizer still AWOL. US - China trade talks in the twilight zone. Looks like it will be last minute stuff. Before Xmas maybe, perhaps New Years eve (seen that before) to be last deal of the year or early next year to be first deal of next. Whatever it is, we are just weeks away after all these years. I hope people aren't disappointed but early entry long term holders haven't got much to be excited about because they have been diluted out of everything.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Dec 6 2019, 06:59 PM
  Quote Post

Before the FDA put the kaibosh on ARWR's pipeline, there were a bunch of vultures who took part in a cap. raise in them. The price proved to be the high tide mark until the FDA put the boot which resulted in the low tide mark. These vultures were the same vultures that too part in Blt's cap. raise when French was at the helm.

Now we have Goldman Sachs buying in at another but yet to be proven high tide mark. Does that mean their buy in price is a rehash of the same market price manipulation trick (i.e. make the money on the short side) that the other vultures used? And does it also mean we now have frenemies breaking bread together?
Which in the short term means, bad news for ARWR and good news for ALNY. After all, Goldmans just happens to be ALNY's banker as well as that of America Inc.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 6 2019, 04:13 PM
  Quote Post

School holidays soon. High schools are finished with exams and the rest. Nothing ever happens during school holidays according to my broker... until it does. There is always that one percent that breaks the rules.

I think Trump has to get his impeachment things under control and a a trade deal done before anything else happens.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 06:25 PM
  Quote Post

Next Friday is a Friday the Thirteenth Friday. Sounds ominous. Especially when Q is posting biblical things. Probably not for the stockmarket though. That might have to wait for the JP Morgan bash in early Jan. Remember the big spike in BLT was the first day or two of a new year.

https://qmap.pub/

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 03:14 PM
  Quote Post

The way things are inching forwards on all fronts, including diplomatic and political as well as commercial and regulatory it's a quandary to me as to whether we will have a Deal of the Year right before Xmas with a hasty Q1 close or a New Years treat with a mid-year close.

There have been several occasions when deals have been settled and agreed a long time before Xmas, by the legal teams, the principles, their wives, mistresses and dogs are all in agreement. Its expected by everyone it will happen by Xmas. Then some jerk gets on a power trip and wants everyone to eat cake first. If that is the case here, then we could be waiting until February for anything to materialize. But still a couple of weeks until Xmas so who knows?

--------------------

953 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING