Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

31 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

AAR, ANGLO AUSTRALIAN RESOURCES NL
Nick1970
post Posted: Jan 23 2013, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 25 2011, 02:14 PM

Hi Arty

Still following this one?

Regards

Nick

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

arty
post Posted: May 25 2011, 02:14 PM
  Quote Post

Is this: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01183566 the belated explanation for last week's p&v spike? The grades sound pretty impressive, but what would I know. I'm a dummy in that regard.I like the chart though smile.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: May 20 2011, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 19 2011, 03:03 PM

hoping "this time it'll be different"
Looks as if our hopes were dashed. blush.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: May 19 2011, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 19 2011, 02:45 PM

Fundamentally, I would have "guessed" they're spread too thinly across too many little projects.
But the Market doesn't seem to see it that way. (Told you: My fundamental understanding sucks blush.gif )

The weekly chart suggests that a buy around 2c may well prove "inspired"; historic support at the same level, and MACD histogram showing a strong Bullish Divergence. So, here's hoping "this time it'll be different" rolleyes.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: May 19 2011, 02:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 10 2011, 02:29 PM

well, that didn't last angry.gif cost me a bit to stop out.
Will it be different today? Yesterday's "Activities Update" http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01181839 had escaped my attention, but the reaction had not. (Thank Heavens for charts hypocrite.gif )

Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jan 10 2011, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

Been rather quiet around here. mellow.gif
Are we back yet? Noticed the break last week (thanks Mick smile.gif ) and decided to hop on for the ride.
The long-term EMA seems to offer only scant resistance. MACD momentum sould suggest that 3.4 won't be much of a hurdle.

Attached Image

--------------------

veeone
post Posted: Jun 30 2010, 03:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: donna 1955's post @ Jun 30 2010, 03:04 PM

Donna placements to sophisticates taking a little longer to finalise.
Page 2

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100629/pdf/31r1x9t3wmp195.pdf

spottygoose
post Posted: Jun 30 2010, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: donna 1955's post @ Jun 30 2010, 03:04 PM

See ASX ann - they are suspended pending an ann regarding the finalisation of a placement to sophisticated investors.

donna 1955
post Posted: Jun 30 2010, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Sylvester's post @ Oct 24 2009, 11:26 AM

does anyone know whats happing to this share? is there a name change? huge run on 22/06/10 then trading halt , now spended.

Sylvester
post Posted: Oct 24 2009, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: IGO4IT's post @ Oct 24 2009, 10:48 AM

I GO4IT, thanks for the AAR info, I must get back in, last time in I subscribed to the SPP shareholders participation plan put out by AAR and made a 4 to 1 profit that was approx 4 yrs back. Also like the JJ troy connection. Cheers

31 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING