Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CGL, THE CITADEL GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 07:23 PM
  Quote Post

Citadel Group Ltd (ASX: CGL) share price jumped 7% higher after the software and services company posted a full-year net profit after tax of $19.4 million, up 26% year-on-year.

Revenue was up 9.8% to $108.5 million in FY 2018 as contracts increased in scale and new contracts were won across all its verticals.

Pleasingly, FY 2019 looks set to be a strong year for the company. Management advised that it has a record sales pipeline across its key verticals and is particularly excited about the significant possibilities for its citizen-centric safety and incident management platform.

The strong result allowed the board to declare a total full franked dividend of 13.8 cents per share in FY 2018, equating to a 1.9% yield. While this isn’t the biggest yield on offer, I think its strong long-term growth potential means it could increase significantly in the future.

Motley Fool

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 6 2016, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

Added by request - Citadel Group Limited (CGL)

Regards,

ShareScene Admin

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING