Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

AVB, AVANCO RESOURCES LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: May 27 2018, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

AVB gets a mention here - It’s not about scoring the big win, it’s about not backing losers - interview with Appian Capital Advisory founder & CEO Michael Scherb

Avanco has accomplished its second year of commercial production at its wholly owned Antas North copper-gold operation in Carajas, Brazil, the 5th highest grade open pit copper mine globally. Additionally, Avanco owns two development-stage operations: the Pedra Branca copper-gold mine and the recently acquired CentroGold project. We recently accepted an offer from Oz Minerals to acquire the project.

http://www.mining.com/not-scoring-big-win-...backing-losers/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

rozz
post Posted: Mar 2 2017, 03:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Jun 6 2014, 04:12 PM

Took a few years but this explorer turned producer has money in the bank with some interesting projects still to come.

rozz
post Posted: Jun 6 2014, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ May 16 2014, 01:11 PM

No stopping it ..it seems.

mjwk
post Posted: Jun 4 2014, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mjwk's post @ May 30 2014, 09:56 AM

The 9c deck head strikes again . Thought that it would blast through this time as AVB are ticking all the boxes . Sold half to lock in some $.

R/MJ

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"]Flatout.[/font]

mjwk
post Posted: May 30 2014, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: falko's post @ May 30 2014, 09:32 AM

shooooooosh Falko because I loaded up yesterday as soon as 8c was taken out. As Charty would say 'North please driver".

Cheers MJ.

--------------------

falko
post Posted: May 30 2014, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

Cried Wolf before, but surely this is the re-rate. DYR, but to me this has 50 cents written all over it at stage two
and could be a big surprise on new discovery's which are certainly not out of the question, new tenement allotted
recently.
Chart attached.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Happiness now, is knowing, understanding and accepting your path to the future even as we travell that path at the very moment.
Falko.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mjwk  

4thekids
post Posted: May 16 2014, 09:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ May 16 2014, 01:11 PM

Did the same small posy to start, huge overhang and issue in this stock.

Story longtime in the making but is good.

4TK

rozz
post Posted: May 16 2014, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mjwk's post @ Apr 10 2014, 08:21 AM

Decided to buy back in on the open after selling these a while back in the teens.

Have always kept an eye on the story.

Time seems about right to be a shareholder again.

mjwk
post Posted: Apr 10 2014, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: falko's post @ Apr 9 2014, 03:30 PM

Hi Falko...glad you noticed..I was going to post yesterday but thought nah why bother as there is never much interest on here with AVB. I would like to see it break 9c but in the meantime if the vol continues there are intraday trades possible on this one.

R / MJ.

--------------------

falko
post Posted: Apr 9 2014, 03:30 PM
  Quote Post

AVB breaking eighteen mth trendline, needs to finish with higher volume and then hold above the trendine to encourage me to buy my last parcel for a long term hold. Quite an interesting story here with finance almost guaranteed on a million tonne JORK (equivelant) for stage one then self funded through two and three.

DYOR

Chart attached (I think)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Happiness now, is knowing, understanding and accepting your path to the future even as we travell that path at the very moment.
Falko.

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING