Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ASV, ARGUS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
reality79
post Posted: Oct 30 2009, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: reality79's post @ Sep 19 2009, 02:28 PM

ouch... breaking new lows. I think it's time to get out this one and cut my losses while there is still some sucket market to sell into.

reality79
post Posted: Sep 19 2009, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Livas1's post @ May 29 2009, 02:58 PM

A headline $315k loss, but real cass loss was still over a $1m for the year. Do the board and management think shareholders are stupid?

Livas1
post Posted: May 29 2009, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 29 2009, 01:54 PM

Thanks Matt

I have been out for a while.. well before the suspension. Still keep an eye on things though... and waiting for them to turn cash flow positive before looking at them again biggrin.gif

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!
Life is a journey not a destination
The only thing that moves markets is surprise...
"The wisest men follow their own direction" - Euripides
People sell stocks for many reasons, but they buy for only one...

mme
post Posted: May 29 2009, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Livas1's post @ Sep 15 2008, 11:47 AM

I'm out now L1! If you're still holding best of luck! biggrin.gif

Livas1
post Posted: Sep 15 2008, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Monday 15/09/08 11:35am

Hi Matt

Yeah I agree. Havent posted much of late as there really isn’t anything to add.

Still looking for that profitable quarter cool.gif

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!

mme
post Posted: Sep 15 2008, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

Livas1 it was nice to see Scintilla purchasing especially in these times!! Still holding and waiting as I agree delivery could be quite impressive! biggrin.gif

Featured Stock Stories

Livas1
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 10:32 PM
  Quote Post

Well good to see Scintilla chipping in again, and at a reasonable price too.

ASV have done well to find this kind of support.

Given they are still progressing forwards with some good client wins over the last few months, I am now expecting a cashflow quarter for the current 3 months.

Anything less and I will seriously review my investment. They have given excuses which are valid, but those times are gone.

Time to deliver

Which im sure they will cool.gif biggrin.gif weirdsmiley.gif

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!

Livas1
post Posted: Jul 28 2008, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Monday 28/07/08 12:49pm

Hi Matt

Agreed.

They are ticking all the boxes arent they.

Looking forward to the quarterly on thursday biggrin.gif

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!

mme
post Posted: Jul 28 2008, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Livas1 on Wednesday 11/06/08 11:48pm

Hi LIVAS1. Back from Brissy. Another nice announcement from these guys. Happy holding as well as I see the future looks bright.

Argus Solutions is pleased to announce it has been advised by the US Patent and Trademark Office that it has issued a Notice of Allowance to Argus for its patent application no. 10/467,034 titled “Computerised Identity Matching Management.” This patent is central to the core technology which Argus is delivering in its Cornerstone product and is the basis of other families of Argus patents. The notice comes at a time when the company is targeting and winning international business and specifically when it is working to execute its US strategy.
The patent concerns an invention for computerized identity matching. In particular the invention relies upon timing of messages containing unique codes, to confirm the identity of a person presenting at a remote location where a biometric is captured. The primary biometric of interest is iris recognition although the patent is not limited to the use of the iris but describes a process applicable for all biometrics.
Since this invention develops biometric capture techniques into practical processes for remote identity matching it is useful across a wide range of applications, including access control, border control, drug dispensing and asset issue and return. The company is well placed with its Cornerstone product to be delivering practical benefits from the inventions contained in the patent claims.
biggrin.gif

Livas1
post Posted: Jun 11 2008, 11:48 PM
  Quote Post

Nothing new... but great to see CRN picking up the Argus story lmaosmiley.gif

http://www.crn.com.au/News/78067,argus-cor...l-facility.aspx

Argus corners NSW correctional facility

Argus Solutions has won a tender to supply its Cornerstone product to a correctional facility in NSW.

This is the third correctional facility installation contract for the Australian identity management service provider. Previously Argus has won a tender to supply Silverwater Remand Facility and Wellington Prison – both located in NSW – with its Cornerstone biometric solution.

The product allows a user to manage the identity profile of a person and their access and rights privileges. All data can be recorded from a central point and managed from a central point, claimed Bruce Lyman, CEO of Argus.

According Lyman, the new tender is worth $70, 000 and includes the supply of Argus’ Cornerstone product in partnership with Honeywell. “The software package is designed to provide a smooth flow of visitor traffic to the facility.”

Argus’ latest win comes off the back of a very strong May - in terms of new deals for the service provider. According to Argus the company has had its contract with the Commonwealth Bank extended. It has also won a contract with the NSW Police and the Tasmanian Government.

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING