Registered Members Login:
Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4909 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    
Reply to this topic

post Posted: Today, 05:42 PM
  Quote Post

Posts: 2,934
Thanks: 4628

keeping an eye on the big picture:

fda approved ema approved
eu market took 2 years to enter but is now a solid revenue generator.
usa could be much faster i e possibly 6 months to 1 year post green light.
cuv will not stop until the last available us and eu patient is receiving treatment at the uniform price.
growth in revenue will follow
the shorters will retreat, longs will prevail.
who would have thought 4 years ago about shorters at 25aud to be a problem?
In a few years someone will complain about shorters pushing cuv from 200 to 150aud


Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  
post Posted: Today, 04:13 PM
  Quote Post

Posts: 361
Thanks: 344

In Reply To: PortugueseMan's post @ Today, 04:17 AM

Hope they are friggin' ready by Northern summer ... its only a few months away. Better be.

post Posted: Today, 03:42 PM
  Quote Post

Posts: 734
Thanks: 1556

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerritbakker57  
post Posted: Today, 07:34 AM
  Quote Post

Posts: 1,477
Thanks: 1677

In Reply To: PortugueseMan's post @ Today, 04:17 AM

And how many employees are on this mission critical task????

Imagine trying to get $100 million rollout underway while relying on a nonprofit to do all of your legwork?

How dumb would that make you?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  Johnny H  
Desert Rat
post Posted: Today, 04:53 AM
  Quote Post

Posts: 98
Thanks: 294

At least Palatin is sticking to their deadlines for their 3 new peptide drug trials starting this year. Nonetheless, the stock is still mired at 58 cents/share-no joy.

[Mid-stage study underway evaluating Palatin's PL9643
Feb. 19, 2020 12:08 PM ET|About: Palatin Technologies, ... (PTN)|By: Douglas W. House, SA News Editor
The first participant has been enrolled in a 150-subject Phase 2 clinical trial assessing Palatin Technologies PL9643, a topical eye drop, in patients with dry eye disease.
The primary endpoints are inferior corneal fluorescein staining score at day 85 and ocular discomfort at day 85.
The estimated completion date is July.
PL9643 is a melanocortin 1/5 receptor agonist that dampens inflammation.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: waz  
post Posted: Today, 04:17 AM
  Quote Post

Posts: 436
Thanks: 1726

From APF Facebook

I recently went to my Dermatologist to get a script for Scenesse. They were seeking information on how to administer etc.
I forwarded them to my contacts at Mt. Sinai since I participated in phase II of the trials.
Is there a group within APF that can support the questions physicians may have for best practices of administering the drug etc?

Desiree Lyon: The FDA has initiated specific steps with tge drug.. so we are waiting till all that can be facilitated and insurers ready

George D Hodder Jr.: Desiree Lyon is there a timeline set and a list of 'Designated' sites?

Desiree Lyon: George D Hodder Jr. Theyre trying to get lots of sites is my understanding

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  odi01  gerritbakker57  scipio79  waz  Verharven  San Diego  trisail  blackm3  Kalaz  endymion96

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

post Posted: Today, 02:36 AM
  Quote Post

Posts: 321
Thanks: 465

In Reply To: xlnja's post @ Today, 02:18 AM

Clinuvel VP trial phase2a to start within the next 6-8 weeks .
From what i read , the trial was to start spring 2019 ... unfortunately we were delayed 12 months.? spring 2020 is now the target /start date .
I did some rough ( please correct if im wrong ) calculations on the USA market only and there is 6500 VP patients in the Usa.
Thats 3 times the Usa Epp market

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  gerritbakker57  royco  waz  andymen  
post Posted: Today, 02:18 AM
  Quote Post

Posts: 81
Thanks: 147

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 01:44 AM

Hopefully, Clinuvel will see a similar change of fortune with US sales.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  odi01  
post Posted: Today, 01:44 AM
  Quote Post

Posts: 1,477
Thanks: 1677

In Reply To: xlnja's post @ Yesterday, 03:03 PM

If you had cashed and bought Avita preapproval, you would have been down at the same point in time. Avita Went from 1.7 to 1.1. I went for that ride.

It didn’t start rising until March the following year.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:38 PM
  Quote Post

Posts: 734
Thanks: 1556

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  royco  Kalaz  

4909 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.