Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Closed Topic

THE BEST ONLINE BROKER EVER!!!, combination of online brokers.
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 17 2008, 05:30 PM
  Quote Post

All,

After a number of requests, we have created a single area for all broker based discussion.

Broker Discussion
http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showforum=69

A topic for each ASX based broker has been created.

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

oldpos
post Posted: Jul 18 2007, 09:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Monday 02/07/07 09:44am

Hi MME, good to hear from you.

Have you checked out IB (www.interactivebrokers.com/)
brokerage is .08% for total - min $6
ie $6 brokerage for $7500 - good for day traders with small parcels.

cheers biggrin.gif

--------------------
oldpos

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

All,

This topic is for general broker discussion, for in depth discussion about Commsec please use the below topic.

Who uses commsec, Good and bad about commsec
http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showtopic=9527

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

fatsoh
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

lol - commsec now have .00 in the volumes section of watchlists - wtf

might put in an order tomorrow for .75 of a share wacko.gif

--------------------
'SOME ARE WISE AND SOME ARE OTHERWISE'

casaremo
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 04:27 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dollars on Monday 02/07/07 12:35pm

Hi Dollars
It does work well, but you need to have computer on and eats up allowable downloads.
Have since gone to Vamp which is a paid platform, very user friendly and well worth the money.

http://iguana2.com/vamp

Cheers
Casa

moosey
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Monday 02/07/07 01:56pm

Dollars, I have just reset my data source for level two to Westpac (customers only) seems to be working fine now.

Cheers moosey

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

moosey
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:56 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dollars on Monday 02/07/07 01:35pm

Dollars, I have just checked my level two data as well, there is none? not sure what's going on, if you find a fix can you post it here? I will see if the level two can be sourced from elsewhere?

Thanks and Cheers

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

dollars
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Monday 02/07/07 12:24pm

Thanks Moosey

Have used Quote Tracker for a number of years and has always served me very well

I have just done a web update and checked all the settings etc but still no level two data???
the rest works fine!

cheers

moosey
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:24 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dollars on Monday 02/07/07 12:27pm

Mine seems to be working fine dollars, I also use comsec as my data stream as well, for those not happy with comsec? may I suggest Medved quote tracker (it's a freebee) and use comsec for the data if you are a member, there are others also who provide the data also I believe, but in most cases you have to be a customer, it gives you up to date sales and can provide level two info, and has a charting facility as well and much more.

--------------------

dollars
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

I have noticed Quote tracker wont bring up data ( I use commsec data stream) regarding market depth. Anyone else having the same problem?

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Closed Topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING