Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Closed Topic

THE BEST ONLINE BROKER EVER!!!, combination of online brokers.
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 17 2008, 05:30 PM
  Quote Post

All,

After a number of requests, we have created a single area for all broker based discussion.

Broker Discussion
http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showforum=69

A topic for each ASX based broker has been created.

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

oldpos
post Posted: Jul 18 2007, 09:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Monday 02/07/07 09:44am

Hi MME, good to hear from you.

Have you checked out IB (www.interactivebrokers.com/)
brokerage is .08% for total - min $6
ie $6 brokerage for $7500 - good for day traders with small parcels.

cheers biggrin.gif

--------------------
oldpos

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

All,

This topic is for general broker discussion, for in depth discussion about Commsec please use the below topic.

Who uses commsec, Good and bad about commsec
http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showtopic=9527

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

fatsoh
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

lol - commsec now have .00 in the volumes section of watchlists - wtf

might put in an order tomorrow for .75 of a share wacko.gif

--------------------
'SOME ARE WISE AND SOME ARE OTHERWISE'

casaremo
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 04:27 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dollars on Monday 02/07/07 12:35pm

Hi Dollars
It does work well, but you need to have computer on and eats up allowable downloads.
Have since gone to Vamp which is a paid platform, very user friendly and well worth the money.

http://iguana2.com/vamp

Cheers
Casa

moosey
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Monday 02/07/07 01:56pm

Dollars, I have just reset my data source for level two to Westpac (customers only) seems to be working fine now.

Cheers moosey

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

moosey
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:56 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dollars on Monday 02/07/07 01:35pm

Dollars, I have just checked my level two data as well, there is none? not sure what's going on, if you find a fix can you post it here? I will see if the level two can be sourced from elsewhere?

Thanks and Cheers

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

dollars
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Monday 02/07/07 12:24pm

Thanks Moosey

Have used Quote Tracker for a number of years and has always served me very well

I have just done a web update and checked all the settings etc but still no level two data???
the rest works fine!

cheers

moosey
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:24 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dollars on Monday 02/07/07 12:27pm

Mine seems to be working fine dollars, I also use comsec as my data stream as well, for those not happy with comsec? may I suggest Medved quote tracker (it's a freebee) and use comsec for the data if you are a member, there are others also who provide the data also I believe, but in most cases you have to be a customer, it gives you up to date sales and can provide level two info, and has a charting facility as well and much more.

--------------------

dollars
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

I have noticed Quote tracker wont bring up data ( I use commsec data stream) regarding market depth. Anyone else having the same problem?

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Closed Topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING