Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BND, BANDANNA ENERGY LIMITED
mcart117
post Posted: Nov 9 2013, 12:21 AM
  Quote Post

From the ASX today:

Brisbane, 8 November 2013: Bandanna Energy Limited (ASX: BND) is pleased to announce that the Queensland Government has approved the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for its Springsure Creek project. The EIS approval also satisfies key investment criteria for many of the potential customers and joint venture partners we are speaking to in relation to the Springsure Creek project,” added Mr Gray. With approval of the EIS and the timing of Commonwealth environmental approvals factored into the schedule, commencement of production and exports from the Springsure Creek project remains on track for mid-2015.

But the response of Mr Market on this one was somewhat muted. sad.gif

focus
post Posted: Sep 2 2013, 03:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 2 2013, 11:57 AM

You cant get them right every time otherwise you would be followed to the end of the earth hahahah.

I am still holder (+100% plus), although was tempted to offload a few late last week. I did like the media reports so decided to hold on for a bit longer as I am in no need of the capital to buy into something else.

cheers

Alan

--------------------
Old Lighthouse Mechanics - Keep the Lights Burning from Dusk till Dawn

arty
post Posted: Sep 2 2013, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 26 2013, 12:12 PM

blush.gif Obviously I got that one wrong: Took my eyes off it and missed the break above lt EMA.

Attached Image

Should have bought some at 25c on Thursday or Friday...

Attached Image

The round bottom on the Weekly suggests targets at 36c and 46c.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Aug 26 2013, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ Aug 26 2013, 10:24 AM

Whatever direction the price is moving, I don't take much notice of stocks at times when volume is decreasing.
Today's gap-up in early amateur exuberance is also off-putting. Therefore, I ignore even Trinity's arrows until I see a clear break of either resistance or support. Let the 'bots and Dark Pools and "All gamblers great and small" have their fun and games.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

cranswick
post Posted: Aug 26 2013, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ Aug 23 2013, 03:14 PM

Back to 23c today, arty do you see it heading to 30c now its rebounding

--------------------
CAPTAIN CRANSWICK- SELF APPOINTED TEAM LEADER OF AGO ON S/S

cranswick
post Posted: Aug 23 2013, 03:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ Aug 23 2013, 10:05 AM

Bounced back to 22c today, ARTY where do you see it heading now?

--------------------

cranswick
post Posted: Aug 23 2013, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 22 2013, 08:17 PM

Does'nt look like its going to 16c today stun.gif Looks like GUF is about to bust out, wish l was still holding GUF, probably good time to get onboard

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Aug 22 2013, 08:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ Aug 22 2013, 03:38 PM

do you think it will bounce back up now or fall under 20c tomorrow or next week

Honestly, CC, I don't know.
Right now, momentum is Bearish, volume trend is down, and price has started following those two - which is usually the case IME. Therefore, BND looks like making a beeline for 16c.

My Trading Plan has got me out of any Long position early enough to assure a reasonable profit. Until I have a clear indication of where market consensus will support it, I don't waste any more time on a stock. Instead, I'll set a couple of alerts - one each for break above and drop below - and focus on stocks with a clearer direction.

Attached Image

--------------------

cranswick
post Posted: Aug 22 2013, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 21 2013, 06:57 PM

Looks like you were correct ARTY it fell today and looks like a .205c close, do you think it will bounce back up now or fall under 20c tomorrow or next week

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Aug 21 2013, 06:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ Aug 21 2013, 05:35 PM

Long-term prospects look promising,
but that's all I can say at this time. A round bottom usually bodes well, if - for example - it plays out a saucer or cup and handle pattern. However, if you look at the weekly chart, the long-term trend is down and any change of trend needs to be confirmed by some positive move. For example, forming the handle, a couple of weeks of retracement, followed by a break of that one-year EMA.
If it happens, I'm in. Otherwise, I'll let it go and look somewhere else.

--------------------

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING