Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

970 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 02:39 AM
  Quote Post

You'd think by now Holdco would have a proper name and a ticker. I mean if all they want to do is relocate to America what would be so wrong with keeping the name Benitec?
i also note the sale facility will take several months but trading is set to start on the 15th of April but shareholder statements aren't issued until the 22nd. Regardless of that is why anyone would take up the auto sale function and wait months when by the end of the month you should be able to sell on market.
I'm wondering if anyone will receive anything. Shareholders have been stitched up by these directors.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:01 PM
  Quote Post

(Reuters) - The U.S. government has cut deals with Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N) and Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) and said it is in talks with at least two other companies to prepare them to produce massive quantities of coronavirus vaccines even before safe and effective ones become available.

They must be talking to ALNY. Which is why nobody cares for BLT. They got done a dogs dinner on those contra-options.

Record date for Holdco shares is next Monday at 7PM. Appointment of the share sale broker(?) is at 5PM the same day. But payment isn't for several months. So why would you choose to sell?

Something fishy in all of this. It doesn't pass the smell test. That's why the politically correct gender balanced Australian quota of the leadership team should be done for social and economic treason. Not to mention the CSIRO shadow.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

Aaaaaaand its gone!

Just like that. No CSIRO white knight. No government protections with investment laws. No nothing. Just gone.

Pretty disgusting when you stop and think that these people get paid so much to commit social and economic treason....repeatedly.

That PYC is in a trading halt and BLT is gone in the same time frame, kind of tells me, the new cycle is about to begin. Watch PYC for proof.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:13 AM
  Quote Post

The only thing to save this now will be a cheap sell off of the assets and to back in Make Me a Motza Archa. Make me two at 2.5c.

Get the cash while you can. Back in a cash hungry dog. Stay on the gravy train.

Who do these directors actually work for?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 30 2020, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

It's the old last minute sleight of legislative hand trick, ninety nine.

Now we go deep into the twilight zone.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 30 2020, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

Trading halt coming. PYC in a halt as well.

Maybe the two are related to each other.

It's all very exciting after such a long time.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Mar 30 2020, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

No update from the company on whether the Court upheld their application or not. Still a bit early though. Should be by the end of the day if these dopes are awake by then.

If it is anything like that dairy company I follow in HK, they received their delisting notice for 14th of April we are deep into the twilight zone. It's still listed. No reason for it. No new deadline. No nothing. Just a black hole of information.

I am sure it is because there is a grander, greater scheme hovering in the background about which we will find out soon enough. How soon? Just as soon as the Americans feel like telling us about it.

There must be a very good reason for PF to be buying shares on market. Record date is April 6th.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 30 2020, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

Listening to Trump's daily address today, it appears it will be Independence Day before anything happens. Everything seems to be lining up for that time period. Special conditions to be extended to the end of April at least. Imagine the economic cost. Whose gonna pay the piper?

Pfizer still AWOL.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 29 2020, 03:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Mar 28 2020, 10:23 AM

Bejesus!! All of this depended on a cold call to the ASEAN meeting several years ago? Jacinda and Winston must have something hot in their pocket. That's all I can say. "We're going to change capitalism".

https://qmap.pub/

The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.
We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.
Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate.
We became divided.
We became weak.
We elected TRAITORS to govern us.
We allowed EVIL to prey on us.
Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises.
The evil and corruption only grew.
�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"
This is more than party politics.
This is about restoring OLD GLORY.
This is about saving our land and our people from those who wish us harm.
This is about preserving our REPUBLIC.
This is about preserving our SAFETY.
This is about restoring our STRENGTH.
This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children.
THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
We are all God's children.
We are, FATHERS.
We are, MOTHERS.
We are, DAUGHTERS.
We are, SONS.
We are, BROTHERS.
We are, SISTERS.
We do not look at race.
We do not look at skin color.
We are UNITED in these STATES OF AMERICA.
We are, and will always be, PATRIOTS.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 28 2020, 06:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Mar 27 2020, 10:04 AM

Not only are they open. BLT is scheduled. 10.00AM.
So I don't think BLT will be trading on Monday. Except Justice Dalton does appear to be double booked for the same time (a closer look reveals he is triple booked and does need to hear submissions). But how long does it take to sign a document? It's not like he is hearing submissions from them.

https://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/Co...st/Brisbane.htm
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

970 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING