Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >   

Reply to this topic

PME, PRO MEDICUS LIMITED
floyd
post Posted: Feb 20 2006, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

all very quiet on the pme front and as such the shareprice is starting to drift...

a little news would be most appreciated blink.gif

--------------------

micknic
post Posted: Nov 10 2005, 08:06 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: micknic on Tuesday 11/10/05 04:37pm

From the AGM, margins on North American revenue will be less than 70% - therefore, this should be deducted from my earlier NPBT forecast of $11M - only brings it down to ~10.5M

micknic
post Posted: Oct 11 2005, 04:37 PM
  Quote Post

No I don't - wish I did!

Also, I'd be interested to know how much recurring revenue PME will receive from the AltaPACS contract - they booked about $1.8M licensing revenue in 2004/2005, leaving only $0.8M this fin. year, so just wondering whether the recurring revenue from service income will cover the loss in licensing revenue.

From the annual report, operating revenue was $10.3M, of which service income was $7.3M (i.e. about 70%), so if you assume the percentage of revenue from service income is roughly the same for digital imaging as core business, then recurring revenues from the Canadian contract should be about $1.8

If you add in licensing revenue of about $2M from the Agfa deal (I'm assuming ramp up over next 3 years of ~ 2M, 3M, 5M to get to their guidance of min. $10M) and 20% growth in revenue from Australian contracts then you're looking at:

10.3 + 0.8 + 1.7 (20% growth) + 2 = 14.8M

Assuming margins stay at about 75%, then you're looking at NPBT of about $11M 2005/2006

Pretty impressive numbers when you consider the high percentage of recurring revenue, their strong financial position, consistent dividends, the recent injection of cash by the Alberta government to support a digital environment and a minimum 3-year contract (with minimum payments locked in) with Agfa in the biggest radiology market in the world.

Would like to get some thoughts on my comments

Michael

ty.webb
post Posted: Oct 10 2005, 08:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: micknic on Monday 10/10/05 08:10pm

I think that's about right.

All of the revenue will be booked as income in the financial year that the project is completed.

So it represents a potential windfall. Do you have anything to suggest that there is movement on this front?

micknic
post Posted: Oct 10 2005, 08:10 PM
  Quote Post

Just a quick question I'm sure most of you can answer (have held this stock for a few years and yet I still don't know!) relating to the Mayne HoA

If Mayne decides to finalise implementation of the Appointments System (say this financial year for example) will PME's revenue from this contract (~$1.2M) be booked and therefore flow straight to the bottom line (minus the minimal future expenses)???

So let's say their revenue (without Mayne revenue) 2005/2006 is $13M and profit is $7M

... and the cost of final implementation of the Mayne contract is $200k

Then is their profit $8M???

Probably a dumb question but I'm a physio (half the reason I am invested in PME given the obvious benefits of a fully digital environment) and have never done any accounting in my life so I would love to know the answer

Thanks heaps

ty.webb
post Posted: Oct 9 2005, 09:52 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: floyd on Sunday 09/10/05 10:50am

Sellers in full retreat at the moment.

The last announcement seemed to hint that some further sales in Australia were imminent.

Featured Stock Stories

floyd
post Posted: Oct 9 2005, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

certainly seems to be a rerating of pme in the last week, up to an all time high of 1.51 on friday and good depth as well. brilliant especially with the state of the asx last week...

--------------------

mme
post Posted: Oct 3 2005, 12:29 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: floyd on Monday 03/10/05 11:25am

Doing it nicely Floyd. We will look back in twelve or so months to the current SP which IMO will be a distant memory! Seek pro advice before buying or selling. Holding PME. biggrin.gif

floyd
post Posted: Oct 3 2005, 11:25 AM
  Quote Post

Announcement Out.......

Signs Key Sydney Digital Radiology Site smile.gif

--------------------

mme
post Posted: Sep 28 2005, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: floyd on Wednesday 28/09/05 10:03am

Floyd nice read in bold about PME!! Have held for sometime and will hold for one to two years and hopefully it will have appreciated nicely!! biggrin.gif

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING