Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4837 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Verharven
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: the near future's post @ Oct 16 2019, 03:08 PM

You can always view short data yourself here https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=cuv

Went down 0.22 percentage points to now 5.58% for Thursday of last week when there were 160k gross shorts for the day so much more closing of open positions going on rather than opening new positions. Interesting the gross shorts really dropped off yesterday - down to 24k. So i'm seeing a very slow unwinding of shorts overall so SP drop probably more influenced by profit-taking I'd say - that's healthy..

the near future
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

Any new data on shortining please

What percentage was it on 7th of October, what happened to that percentage on 9th of October and the following days?

Just to balance the reaction of sp, is the drop now because of shortining or mix between shortining and profit takers

Thank you in advance

waz
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 03:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PortugueseMan's post @ Oct 15 2019, 11:36 PM

Thank you for posting the Alan Kohler/Eureka interview. Thought the following also worth highlighting.. There's a lot more coming, and let's hope PW starts soon to give everyone a fuller flavour.

AK - What other indications do you think your treatment will work for?

PW - .. and our approach is very much translational. Translational means that we knew that this technology would be applicable to other indications but we didn’t want to do that simultaneously but sequentially.

.. the next indication is called vitiligo .. This is going to be our next target population, patients of skin colour of African American origin that benefit from this product.

AK - Do you think the treatment will return the skin colour to what it should be?

PW - .. in African Americans in the USA these patients regained their skin pigmentation and that was one of the most astounding milestones in this company, to see the concept that you had designed on paper became reality in these African Americans and that was quite an emotional finding for these patients. They regained their skin pigmentation.

AK - That’s quite a molecule you’ve got there.

PW - Well the molecule belongs to the family of POMC, the pro-opiomelanocortins, .. it’s a hormone and the derivatives of that mother hormone ACTH are a number of melanocortins. There are a number of companies in the world that are developing these melanocortins for a range of diseases, and some of them as an anti-inflammatory agent, and some of them as a cardio protective agent, and we have taken one part of the family of PMC or ACTH and we use it as a linear molecule for a number of unmet diseases, skin disorders, genetic metabolic disorders. The answer is it is indeed quite a molecule but it’s perhaps indeed quite a family of molecules.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  blackm3  oystercatcher  Alaaf  PunkassDerm  IntiRaymi  KRD  Lisa0825  Texas T  

waz
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Oct 15 2019, 11:09 PM

double

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  

qpr
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

Ok I'm guessing but we have bottomed with no news and once implications of US listing are understood ie delivery of implants to US patient's and desire of a free market to utilise full scope of drug it won't be a slow burn. I've taken advantage of the 20% discount to top up a little as much as I can afford and despite my portfolio imbalance can't see better short/medium opportunities.
Go you good thing make me wealthy.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Kalaz  xlnja  the near future  

Kalaz
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

Ok, let me try this again.
What do you all think Vitiligo is worth, low end, including revenue and sp?

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

PunkassDerm
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hibchibbler's post @ Oct 16 2019, 10:18 AM

Autoimmune, not curative.

Discussion of maintenance topical alludes to the same.

Maybe lasting remission for some, but does not address autoimmune component. Management. Like RA, Lupus, Psoriasis etc

This has come up many times. And agree, every case is unique.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: hibchibbler  

hibchibbler
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 10:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: landrews's post @ Oct 16 2019, 10:16 AM

So, i'm going with it smile.gif
Curative!!

hibchibbler
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 10:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: landrews's post @ Oct 16 2019, 10:16 AM

I just found that.
Also this...

"CONCLUSIONS:
We propose that afamelanotide represents a novel and potentially effective treatment for vitiligo. The combined therapy of NB-UV-B and afamelanotide appears to promote melanoblast differentiation, proliferation, and eumelanogenesis. Further studies are necessary to confirm these observations."
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21375698>

landrews
post Posted: Oct 16 2019, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hibchibbler's post @ Oct 16 2019, 09:59 AM

The results of the US Phase 2 trial showed no re-lapse in dark skin patients after 3 month follow up, and only 10% re-lapse in fair skin.

It was a very small sample size though, and its not clear whether re-lapse will still occur after a longer period.

4837 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING