Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PEK, PEAK RESOURCES LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: May 27 2018, 04:06 PM
  Quote Post

PEK gets a mention here - It’s not about scoring the big win, it’s about not backing losers - interview with Appian Capital Advisory founder & CEO Michael Scherb
Walk us through the Fund I portfolio.
Peak Resources

Peak Resources is the 100% owner of the BFS-stage Ngualla Project, one of the world’s largest and highest grade undeveloped rare earth assets in the world. Located in Tanzania, Ngualla is optimally positioned to capitalize on the surge in NdPr magnet materials driven by electric vehicle demand.

http://www.mining.com/not-scoring-big-win-...backing-losers/

SP closed on Friday @ 4c - pretty close to all time low. Probably suffering due to the new Tanzania Mining Regulations that's seen many companies SP's fall.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

herring
post Posted: Apr 6 2016, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jmcgoo's post @ Apr 4 2013, 01:16 PM

Not a lot of love for PEK on this share forum it seems.
Investor Update released on 05 April 16.
Undervalued and sailing under the radar, and looking on track to be one of the few new RE developments.

jmcgoo
post Posted: Apr 4 2013, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: focus's post @ Mar 15 2013, 09:57 AM

I have PEK in mine and even though at the moment sitting on a loss - I rate this as long term buy. They have just released an announcement that has increased their JORC. In all the REE plays I rate PEK as probably the most likely to succeed. Reasoning - they have a proven cheap processing path, they have a huge deposit and they have very good grades. However - until the breaks come off the REE market the price will languish around here for awhile. I would say a good time to buy - I don't see it going lower. Also, should they sign a cornerstone investor, it will increase the shareprice by eliminating a lot of the risk.

Hope this helps.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: focus  

focus
post Posted: Mar 15 2013, 09:57 AM
  Quote Post

After my layoff from trading, time to get back into the swing of things.

Has anybody got PEK in their portfolio, PEK has come up on my radar (chat) as a stock that has some upside. I havent yet done any due diligence on the company at this stage , but am interested in people opinion of the company.

cheers

--------------------
Old Lighthouse Mechanics - Keep the Lights Burning from Dusk till Dawn

Ooops
post Posted: Jul 17 2012, 03:48 PM
  Quote Post

Well I picked up a "tiny few" of these yesterday.

I know I might get dirty fingers but it looks to have bottomed.

anroo
post Posted: Aug 24 2011, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dee27's post @ Mar 2 2011, 04:58 PM

Does anyone no what happened to progress at 3rivers!!!

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

dee27
post Posted: Mar 2 2011, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dee27's post @ Feb 11 2011, 03:53 PM

More boom than bubble to rare earths story

Lynas is now out of the frame for the Chinese, but there will be opportunities for them elsewhere. There might have to be, given some forecasts that such is the annual growth in consumption, China could be a net importer of the stuff within five years or so.

Garimpeiro humbly submits to them – or any nation worried about future supplies – to have a look at Peak Resources. Its Ngualla rare earths project in mining-friendly Tanzania looks to be shaping up as something special, with a niobium (used in steel and superconductors) providing a second leg to its story.

Exploration has returned broad and good grade rare earths mineralisation. As Shaw Stockbroking put it in a recent research note, rare earth grades above 4 per cent over a large area and thicknesses are very unusual by "any global standard."

It said the rare earth zone at Ngualla was "one of the more exceptional rare earth discoveries in the last 4 to 5 years." Shaw has a share price target on the stock of $1.25 a share. That compares with its 81.5 cents a share closing price for Peak on Tuesday.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/more-boo...0302-1bdnd.html

--------------------
From little things big things grow.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: radd  sally1  

dee27
post Posted: Feb 11 2011, 03:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: soop's post @ Feb 7 2011, 12:04 AM

Going gangbusters! Market is obviously anticipating some pretty good results. smile.gif

--------------------
From little things big things grow.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Ryan  

soop
post Posted: Feb 7 2011, 12:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Feb 5 2011, 10:04 AM

Hi Radd,

I'm pretty sure the next set of results will likely be positive and it will have some phophate results in it plus REE.

PEK looks to have a REE deposit that will in time rival LYC's Mt Weld and ARU as well and it has no uranium contaminants which makes

extraction that much easier. As well as a phosphate deposit to add the cream on top of the cake plus a gold deposit in Africa too. Not

to forget TRP in WA that may have some copper and gold as well.

So a lot to catch up in terms of market cap and it doesnt have that much shares on issue at present.

I think this will be the start of a share price rerating (even though it has already been a 5 bagger in 2010). A market cap of 100m

is a pittance compared to LYC, but as I said still early days but great to get in at the groud floor now if you are not already in it.

Shaw's target of $1.25 looks now to be way too conservative in view of the results.

Note also the recent announcement that the employees options exercise price has been raised, they must be very confident on the

long term outlook.

With the team at the Indaba Mining Conference in Capetown this week, the news will spread and the institutions will take notice for

sure and we will see some institutions popping up on the share register soon. There were too big trades of 600000 and 300000 on

Friday.

With a little mention in the AFR and other publications over the weekend, I cant wait for Monday. I think we will crack the $1 mark by

the end of the week.

So hang on for the ride mate. Will be topping up first thing Monday.

Cheers Soop

radd
post Posted: Feb 5 2011, 10:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: soop's post @ Feb 5 2011, 12:28 AM

Hey Soop,

Great ann yesterday and hopefully some more good results coming soon, have been holding for a while

and are very happy with PEK`s preformance.

Good Luck

Cheers Radd biggrin.gif

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING