Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ARR, ARASOR INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Yeti
post Posted: Apr 13 2011, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Yeti's post @ Feb 24 2011, 03:04 PM

Ok, looks like maybe now it is dead. As good as ...

For immediate release 12th April 2011

Arasor to be placed into Liquidation

Arasor International wishes to announce that following extensive investigations to seek out a
potential business to acquire and take control of Arasor to create value for shareholders and
creditors, it has, unfortunately, been unable to reach agreement on a proposal.

Consequently the Directors have resolved to appoint Stephen Dixon of BDO to administer the
wind-up of the Company.

Maybe while they're at it they could also liquidate the genius I paid over a thousand Dollars a year to "highly recommend" this outfit to me.

All good though, expensive lesson well learned and now applied on a daily basis.

Commiserations to all who burned their hands on this one.

Yeti.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

Yeti
post Posted: Feb 24 2011, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Feb 24 2011, 02:47 PM

Hi Daggie,

Never say die. At least not until it's dead smile.gif

Just look at how well that Titanic story ended; one of the biggest grossing movies of all times!

Yeti.

daggie
post Posted: Feb 24 2011, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Yeti's post @ Feb 24 2011, 01:28 PM

Hi my friend, pity we can't be at the meeting. Don't really know what to think about the announcement. Is there a tiny,tiny bit of hope for us poor sods??? Well, hope is the last thing to die. Somehow the story of ARR reminds me of Titanic story - there was a lot of hope to the last moment...

Yeti
post Posted: Feb 24 2011, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

From announcement out today:

Quote:

For immediate release 24 February 2011

Application to de-list Arasor from the ASX

Arasor International wishes to announce that Resolution 3 - De-list the Company from the ASXproposed in Araror’s Notice of Meeting to its annual General Meeting on Friday 25 February
2011 will not now be put to the General Meeting.

As a result of the progress that the Company is making regarding a settlement in relation to its
debt and guarantee obligations, and interest shown by third parties in selling their business to the
Company the directors consider that there is some prospect of restoring value to shareholders.

Whilst there are still a number of issues to resolve sufficient progress has been made for the
directors, at least for the time being, to withdraw the resolution to de-list the Company from the
ASX.

The resolution will therefore not be tabled at the forthcoming AGM which will be held on Friday
25 February 2011 at the offices of HLB Mann Judd (SA) Pty Ltd, Dowie House, 83 -89 Currie
Street, Adelaide SA 5000.

End quote.

Hmmmm ...

Anybody on Sharescene still following this one who happens to live in Adelaide going to this meeting? Would love a first-hand report ...

Yeti.

Yeti
post Posted: Dec 7 2010, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

New announcement out:

The "good" news: Arasor wins legal case in India.

The bad news:"... For the time being we are not able to to count on this success bringing cash into the company in the short term"
Reg Bancroft - Arasor chairman.

I was looking for some other comment to add but I can't think of anything. Not anything polite anyway, so I'll refrain.

Yeti.

daggie
post Posted: Sep 25 2008, 05:38 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Flyer on Wednesday 03/09/08 02:57pm

Is Commsec going crazy by accepting sales within the range of full dollars, whilst the sp is only in cents????????????????? wacko.gif

Flyer
post Posted: Sep 3 2008, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Flyer on Wednesday 27/08/08 04:34pm

This is from an e-mail from a former employee:

Arasor is dying…they haven’t paid employees for a couple of months not to mention the suppliers.

It seems like the fat lady has sung.

Flyer
post Posted: Aug 27 2008, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: iridium on Tuesday 27/05/08 07:53pm

This has been an absolute dog of dogs. Simon Cao has struck again! Is this company dead except for the last shovel of earth being piled on the coffin?

iridium
post Posted: May 27 2008, 07:53 PM
  Quote Post

Nicely moving up. Was clearly oversold. Resisted temptation to take profit. A lot of traders did between 37 and 38 cents. Bot buying evident suggesting there is more buying pressure. Will watch developments tomorrow.

daggie
post Posted: May 23 2008, 04:47 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Rockyboy on Friday 23/05/08 02:50pm

Rocky, I think that Cao is going to kick in 4mil not 14mil. I hope I am wrong. Couldn't agree more with your comments. We are absolutely helpless ducks!!! What is the point of selling now - absolutely none. grrr.gif

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING