Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

THE NEXT OILER TO FLY, compare short term prospects of oilers
miningnut
post Posted: Mar 10 2006, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

The info about Bayou Choctaw in that HZN presentation is good - little ICN has the leverage in this program espec in the first well which is currently drilling - an oil strike should be probable & ICN could double if it's confirmed IMHO - I hold heaps so do your own research.

idribble
post Posted: Mar 10 2006, 12:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: albion on Wednesday 10/08/05 08:33am

Hi albion,

I add .....

a) AZA should be getting heaps of revenues during the course of this year and,

b) CTP have some really good acreage graduated.gif

--------------------
To win big you must be prepared to lose the lot.

mosaic1996
post Posted: Mar 10 2006, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

HZN has updated their presentation. Current development projects exceed current share price, and there is a heap of blue sky. I figure that this gives you a free kick at big bucks.

http://www.horizonoil.com.au/Press%20Relea...arch%202006.pdf

Do your own research.

Cheers,
Mosaic

annaliese
post Posted: Aug 11 2005, 07:48 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: albion on Thursday 11/08/05 12:58am

Albion, thats a good list of companies you picked. I'd also add BKP. While its not without sovereign risk its one that could go from 20c to $1 in the next year.

Max de Vietri, the guy that runs the show is essentially the guy HDR owes full credit to for taking them from nothing to $2.50 by putting the Mauritania acreage together.

albion
post Posted: Aug 10 2005, 09:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: andy20020 on Wednesday 10/08/05 08:17pm

ANDY not really refering to you in comments about "disenchanted shareholders" its often a term you hear about a share when it appears to be stuck. I too have moved back into AZZ and liked what was said in the interview today. Looks like we hold similar, but you dont mention HZN which could really move up on a positive announcement that must be due soon.

andy20020
post Posted: Aug 10 2005, 08:17 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: vivonne on Wednesday 10/08/05 06:51pm

Thanks. Here's hoping!

vivonne
post Posted: Aug 10 2005, 06:51 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: andy20020 on Tuesday 09/08/05 05:28pm

If EPR get the farm in partner they are looking for to drill lot 46 12.5c will look like peanuts,remember AWE just made their big discovery right next door!
regards

dreamer
post Posted: Aug 10 2005, 06:28 PM
  Quote Post

I own hzn, although patiently but believe there is some serious upside when at least one of their assets are given the go ahead. I'll just keep accumulating on the dips till that happens, but it will happen.

trustyrusty
post Posted: Aug 10 2005, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

Well it won't be before time if AZZ makes a move up. It's dropped 20% in the past year and seems to move inversely to oil prices.

I hold, and hope for 80c plus before year's end.

albion
post Posted: Aug 10 2005, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

It never ceases me how often on this chat show we see reference to certain oil stocks as being hopeless. For example MOS being the biggest turkey ever, CVN a dog with fleas(since comment now up 90%) or "disenchanted shareholders" in DLS or PSA a stock" that will never move no matter what they announce." In many cases soon after the "knockers" have their say the shares move up sharply, do their comments force out the last few weak shareholders? Where to now with oil stocks after the big surges in the likes of TAP, ROC ect are there any still left behind? The best stock to look at are(a) the ones with good oil/gas reserves and cashflow or (b) ones with large oil/gas reserves waiting to be developed ,most fit into the "knockers" comments. These stocks are;

(a) FAR,DLS,AZZ.

(b) HZN,NZO,PPP.

Im betting some of the above six are due to move and that there will be good profits in them.

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING