Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

FKP, FKP LIMITED
blueice
post Posted: Oct 1 2009, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Sep 29 2009, 08:06 PM

Could this be the next leg up??? maybe something is in the air, like SGP eyeing it????????????????

hungry
post Posted: Sep 29 2009, 08:06 PM
  Quote Post

I looked at it today because of the 4.21% move up on the USA reit's o/n, but decided against it also. No bullish patt to speak of really.

arty
post Posted: Sep 29 2009, 06:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blueice's post @ Sep 29 2009, 05:00 PM

unsure.gif not quite yet, blueice. Not for me anyway.
I take the rejection off the main Fibonacci level as indication that the August-September rally has run its full measure.
I'll probably wait with some spare cash at the 100% level - 67c or so, as mentioned earlier.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

blueice
post Posted: Sep 29 2009, 05:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 21 2009, 11:39 AM

FKP is looking good arty...............

arty
post Posted: Sep 21 2009, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

FKP knocking again: Breakthrough to new heights? Or rejection at the Fibonacci target?
Early days yet - if I wasn't holding already, I'd wait and see whether there's a dip coming. 67c maybe?
Compare the earlier setup as circled below...

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

kelt
post Posted: Jul 28 2009, 04:57 PM
  Quote Post

Here is a smaller timeframe chart.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"Money is being taken from the competent and given to the incompetent."

Jim Rogers

kelt
post Posted: Jul 28 2009, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

Starting to move on good volume.

--------------------
"Money is being taken from the competent and given to the incompetent."

Jim Rogers

dee27
post Posted: Oct 25 2008, 07:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Twobees on Saturday 25/10/08 06:52pm

If SGP did the placement at $2 and they and Mulpha are underwriting the rights issue at $1.50, I reckon buying at around $1 is good value.

Here's hoping anyway.

--------------------
From little things big things grow.

Twobees
post Posted: Oct 25 2008, 05:52 PM
  Quote Post

Still got my FKP. Hope big brother SGP gets up off the canvas shortly. I am a little worried as its a REIT and so it may go to 7c!! I mean you wouldn't buy it for $4. But a buck? These are sought after assets atm . Sold the VPG and bought infrastructure. Also holding BEC at 14c which is better 'cause its closer to 7c. Never played centro and the other desperadoes. I think its best to buy them after a real market flogging not related to their fundamentals. Anyone else looking at the sector?cheers2bs

Twobees
post Posted: Oct 21 2008, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

Bought in today at $1.18. Like the sound of the Stockland stake. My Dad is not happy though. He has been a long term holder (for the divvies). 2bs

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING