Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

27 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

EXE, EXOMA ENERGY LIMITED
melua
post Posted: Jul 24 2014, 08:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ May 4 2014, 07:11 AM

I wrote to the EXE ceo requesting a meeting to discuss a great opportunity but never even received a reply. Pretty rude not to even reply. Tells me a lot about this management.

diana
post Posted: May 13 2014, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 7 2014, 01:14 PM

Apologies to EXE watchers for cross post.

Arty, be a good mate and take a look at BLT for me. Speculative.

R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

arty
post Posted: May 7 2014, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: diana's post @ May 7 2014, 12:59 PM

their investment is actually the death knell, short term, for shareholders.

Well put, Di wink.gif

So, unless we can mix it with the Chinese and their Trillions of US IOUs, it might help our financial health to put stocks like EXE on bypass. Judging by the chart, that is quite likely what the majority of market players are doing:

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

diana
post Posted: May 7 2014, 12:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ May 4 2014, 07:11 AM

Well it's a fair enough idea melua, as it doesn't look like their Chinese investors are keen to get the gas/coal/oil out of the ground any time soon. I've noticed a bit of a pattern with Chinese investment into resource stocks. My guess is that as per usual they are playing a very long game and are not at all interested in mining whatever resource they have invested in, for now ... they are simply engaged in "resource banking" for the future and on many occasions their investment is actually the death knell, short term, for shareholders.

R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

melua
post Posted: May 4 2014, 07:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ May 3 2014, 11:43 AM

Does anyone here support a change of direction for EXE and would you support a proposal to invest some of the $8M cash they have at their disposal into a startup in a business not connected with oil and gas exploration?
There is an unlisted opportunity needing cash ($4M to $5M) and it has huge growth prospects.
We are talking cash flow positive after year 1, paying dividends after year 2 and swimming in cash after 36 months.
Brian Barker, Stephen Harrison and Howard Dewhirst would have to all agree as they control the register. Does anyone know these guys and their attitude in relation to doing something different with that cash rather than blowing it up on another oil and gas venture?

melua
post Posted: May 3 2014, 11:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Optionsman's post @ May 1 2014, 04:28 AM

Yep and it's why should move out of oil and gas and in to another sector.

Optionsman
post Posted: May 1 2014, 04:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Apr 30 2014, 07:16 PM

EXE=DUD

melua
post Posted: Apr 30 2014, 07:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Jan 3 2013, 05:15 AM

EXE should consider a vend in of a project not related to the mining sector.

melua
post Posted: Jan 3 2013, 05:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Jan 2 2013, 09:12 PM

EXE have a serious cash problem now. It will be a death spiral until they sort out funding for their exploration program.

melua
post Posted: Jan 2 2013, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Jan 2 2013, 09:04 PM

I like it how you "selectively" quote me wren.
Did you also note on this thread on April 19 I wrote?: "Fundamentally SYR is a HUGE story."
April 19 SYR were 87c
Today they closed $2.76
tongue.gif
Now I'm still waiting for that 80c gap you said would be filled.

27 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING