Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

372 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 369 370 371 372   

Reply to this topic

MPO, MOLOPO ENERGY LIMITED
Durmo
post Posted: Jan 30 2004, 09:58 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY wisebuddy, Fri 30/01/04 02:38pm   [READ POST]

Hey wisebuddy I with you on this one. They seem to repeat themselves on every announcement and still we have no flow rates.
You are right in what you have said..
And what a joke their Secretary is......I'm finally gonna get out of this company regardless of what the future may hold.
SHAME MOLOPO AUSTRALIA

wisebuddy
post Posted: Jan 30 2004, 04:38 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Durmo, Sun 25/01/04 01:49pm   [READ POST]

molopo quaterly is a real joke accordingly to my expectations

this coy is controlled by origin,
and the game molopo did play by rumours as
china project
china brokers trip
gas flow
and so on , so far , just to take your money

wisebuddy
post Posted: Jan 29 2004, 03:28 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY ADMIN1, Thu 22/01/04 10:55am   [READ POST]

molopo is manipulated accordingly.
more fleas jumping on board in the options,
i feel they will have to reconstruct to undercut all the dreamers..
the gas flow is the answer, but so insignificant at present, will need lot more drillings phase to get a commercial value, could be in 5 years times
good luck

Durmo
post Posted: Jan 25 2004, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Felonius, Fri 23/01/04 07:45am   [READ POST]

Hi Felonius
Second Quarter Activities and Cashflow report due this week. A good report followed by some positive announcements could see MPO break its recent highs. Maybe this weeks market might give us an idea of what can be expected.
Durmo
PS also picked a few BQT's (mid Nov) at 23c and there flyyyying.

Felonius
post Posted: Jan 23 2004, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

Thanks for your comments Durmo.

I like the leverage offered by the options which expire June '07 - have a few myself.

Also, gas prices will be agreed shortly with (an affiliate of) ORIGIN, and sales starting
in next few months. Positive stuff.

Everything seems to be lining up for them EXCEPT I have no idea what profits may be anticipated in the future. Thus, they are still a punt !

Regards, Felonius

Durmo
post Posted: Jan 23 2004, 01:41 AM
  Quote Post

MPO holders
The following info has been extracted from recent announcements made by Molopo.

1.Molopo recently announced it had signed a Term Sheet with Origin Energy’s subsidiary for the sale of Molopo’s anticipated share of gas from Stage 1 development. A final Gas sales agreement based on the term sheet is expected to be concluded at the end of this month.
2.Molopo will announce gas flow information from the Mungi Project once the wells have reached a stabilised production level, expected to be early February.
3.The first significant gas sales are expected towards the end of February or early March. Should the first stage of development go according to plan, Molopo expects to proceed to Stage 2, which will involve drilling additional wells and, depending on joint venture and gas market commitments, installation of additional compression and facilities.
4. Gas processing facilities are expected to be installed and commissioned on schedule in March 2004.

The Mungi gas field has several important advantages.
It has independently accredited Proven & Probable Reserves.
It is operated by an experienced CBM company (an Origin Energy subsidiary), and
Is the closest producing field to the Gladstone gas market.

Current share price 6.8 / 6.9 with no real buying depth. The options are sitting at 2.3 / 2.5.
Although I am in profit with current prices (bought MPO @ 4.0 & MPOOA @ avg. 0.8c) I do think some care should be taken if buying this stock. Seems to be insiders selling and buying large quantities at the right times.

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jan 22 2004, 10:55 AM
  Quote Post

created for Felonius

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

372 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 369 370 371 372

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING