Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

49 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Fast-growing small caps at a super-cheap price
nipper
post Posted: Jan 30 2019, 01:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 30 2019, 12:01 PM

Including Costa Group CGC, Fleetwood FWD, VillaWorld VLW, a slew of childcare companies, G8 GEM, Think TNK, Mayfield MFD plus Red Hill Education RHD, PMP group PMP, concrete hopeful Eden EDE, and Xtek XTE

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jan 30 2019, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

Some beaten up small caps discussed here:
https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2019/01/23/poi...t-rock-in-2019/

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: henrietta  triage  

Nopoo
post Posted: May 9 2017, 04:52 AM
  Quote Post

"The best place to find a new gold mine is next to an existing gold mine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1p40mmBTyU

www.aldershotresources.com

--------------------
Nopoo

Nopoo
post Posted: Apr 29 2017, 12:15 AM
  Quote Post

$NSX.V $NXXGF Nexus Gold Receives New Long Term Work Permit on 2nd Gold Project Bouboulou

http://tsxpennystocks.ca/mining/news/341-n...oject-bouboulou

--------------------
Nopoo

Nopoo
post Posted: Apr 5 2017, 12:27 AM
  Quote Post

$ALZ.V $ALZTF - Aldershot Resources - Reported High Grade Gold 82.5 g/t

Haultain Gold Project & Gowganda Property - 2017

YouTube Project Video

https://youtu.be/kdMhBguH794

--------------------
Nopoo

nipper
post Posted: Nov 23 2016, 07:47 AM
  Quote Post

a good 'view' on the sector.

Leah Zell on Small Cap Investing

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/feeds/latest?welcome=true

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  grevillia  

Nopoo
post Posted: Oct 20 2016, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

$LAG.C Laguna Blends Signs NFL Champion Marvin Washington

http://www.celebstoner.com/sports/sporting...ical-marijuana/

--------------------
Nopoo

Nopoo
post Posted: Oct 17 2016, 01:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 19 2016, 09:41 AM

YDreams Global (YD.V)

News: YDreams & Cisco Create Smart Hi Tech Neighbourhood

CISCO ENGAGES YDREAMS GLOBAL AS TECHNOLOGY PARTNER

Cisco Systems Inc. has successfully created a smart, connected and human neighbourhood in Porto Maravilha, Rio De Janerio, Brazil.
YDreams Global Interactive Technologies Inc. (YD-TSX.V) was the experience & application partner selected by Cisco.

http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid...mp;qm_symbol=YD

About YDreams:

YDreams Global is a high tech digital agency that combines Virtual Reality Technology, Design, and Intelligence along with a multidisciplinary team of graphic designers, industrial designers, interior designers, computer engineers, mechanical engineers, and electrical engineers, who research and develop proprietary patented technologies in areas such as image processing, augmented reality and gesture-based interfaces.

YDreams has developed over 700 projects for clients all over the world, such as Adidas, Vodafone, Nokia, TMN, Barclays, Coca-Cola, Santander, BBC, JCDecaux, IDEO and partnerships with Microsoft, Siemens, Geodan, Grupo Portucel Soporcel, Sonae Indústria, Corticeira Amorim, Bradesco.

www.ydreamsglobal.com

--------------------
Nopoo

kiril
post Posted: Aug 19 2016, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 19 2016, 09:41 AM

good post Nipper, thanks.

One that I am backing right now in a major way is TSN. View the TSN forum on SS where I have been banging on to myself mostly for the last 12 months.

Me and 2 Sydney fund managers met with the analyst that structured the recent transaction for TSN and is the company adviser on a potential company making deal we are working on right now.

If this comes off....watch out.

Kiril.

I hold...lots.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wolverine  nipper  Nopoo  

nipper
post Posted: Aug 19 2016, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Aug 18 2016, 09:59 PM

got to agree with you, kiril, on several of those points
- K1 contributions... BIG TICK
- have learned so much since those days by investing in small and micro caps... TICK
- most of the contributors are MIA... NOTED

- use to love this thread back in 2007 ... the strengths and weaknesses of any open forum were all too apparent, with hobby-horses and deviations and tangents and the curiously uninformed often taking the conversation away from original intent.

That said, micro and small caps are where the action, fun and potential upside is, and that's where I want to be for the active part of my portolio (even more so when the factors and headwinds outlined for bigger companies, as outlined in my post of yesterday, are taken into account).

So, to look at Fast-growing small caps at a super-cheap price, we require runs on the board, not super speccies. I've got a list somewhere, and will dig it out, for posting.

Ignoring mining speccies, health and IT would be the sectors to play in.
Global Health GLH - look like they may get somewhere
Macquarie Telecom MAQ - too late (unless a takeover comes)
Medical Developments MVP - too late
Paragon Healthcare PGC - integration should deliver more. PE not outrageous
Class Super CL1 - how much market share can they capture?
MegaPort MP1 - data centres; growth and margins. this is my tip

--------------------

49 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING