Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

54 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 > »    

Reply to this topic

RMS, RAMELIUS RESOURCES LIMITED
JustinS007
post Posted: Oct 29 2004, 05:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Friday 29/10/04 04:09pm

MME - I agree. I have held and followed this extensiely since the float from BPT. I sold all my shares and topped up on options - average option price is 3.8c. I'm hoping we see RMS accelerate back towards 20c on good news, particularly as the market cap is so tiny it will only take a small amount of good news to move the SP.

Good luck.

J.

mme
post Posted: Oct 29 2004, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jonas X on Tuesday 12/10/04 01:39pm

Jonas X. Read the quarterly. Makes for good reading. Our patience appears will be rewarded shortly. biggrin.gif

jonas X
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

I think its prudent to provide incentives to consultants ( see latest ASX announcement ).
Hopefully will increase the RMS profile.
A bit of movement in the share price lately. I think an announcement is on the way.

mme
post Posted: Oct 7 2004, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: tastarga on Wednesday 06/10/04 08:55pm

We'll see!!!!

tastarga
post Posted: Oct 6 2004, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mme on Wednesday 06/10/04 08:16pm

mme,
you have got to be kidding with this stock ? One project has 15,000 ounces, the other less than 30,000 ounces-the capex involved obviously precludes their own plant, hope they can get a good deal when they seek to custom mill the stuff.
And how long will the mine life be ? Three months!
Come on guys, get serious.
Cheers,TAS

mme
post Posted: Oct 6 2004, 08:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jonas X on Thursday 23/09/04 08:21am

JonasX, maybe with the current gold price, this one may get a kick along. I've just read the Annuals and I am quite happy to hold this one. I don't think the market's picked up on the true potential of Black Cat and Wattle Dam yet. Sometime this month we'll no doubt receive confirmation IMO of these two locations to be mined and then watch the SP. go!!! As always seek pro advice before buying.

jonas X
post Posted: Sep 23 2004, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

MME have now read the report and agree its very positive (and conservative).
Dont know why RMS isnt being picked up but think its probably disinterest in resource juniors.
I have every confidence though they will be "kick started" within the next few months. As I mentioned in a previous posting it will take a while for them to become an "overnight success".
Also reassured to see they have plenty of cash in the kitty.
Lets hope there is some more positive news on Hilditch soon. There is potential there to sell it off to one of the big players and bankroll the Wattle Dam and Black Cat mines.
The chairman (Robert Kennedy) and director (Reg Nelson) are from the major shareholder Beach Petroleum and seem to be extremely conservative. Remember Kennedy spent a lot of money (over $150,000 from memory) buying extra shares at 11 cents in the recent Rights Issue which I find VERY reassuring.

mme
post Posted: Sep 20 2004, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jonas X on Saturday 21/08/04 09:32pm

Jonas X I don't whether you had a chance to read the report from the 17th. Again I'm wondering why this stock is not being picked up!!! Resource estimates look to date very good. Production is a very possibilty near term (within 6 months) and there's scope for alot more upside in resource. This is only Black Cat (North and South) and Wattle Dam.
Hilditch is the nickel play and that looks like it could be a promising prospect too.
Seek pro advice before buying or selling.

simbow21
post Posted: Aug 23 2004, 05:35 PM
  Quote Post

MME,

Dont know much about this one but looks to me the next 6 - 12 months will be interesting, they look like a good buy around 9c for the medium term.

The black cat and wattle dam gold resource projects read well esp with gold price at the moment.

Cheers simbow.

jonas X
post Posted: Aug 21 2004, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

Yes, production will be happening and from what I hear the 6 month time frame is looking achievable. Not sure what timeframe they have for Blackcat but it is definately going into production.
Hilditch news should be available soon and if it is positive it will probably 'kickstart' the share price.
RMS does have a low market profile but every company has to start somewhere and they will probably take 6 more months to become an 'overnight success'.
Maybe they should employ a PR company to make the brokers more aware of their potential. Not before I pick up some more though I hope.
PDYOR

54 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING