Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

22 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SIH, SIHAYO GOLD LIMITED
flaneur
post Posted: Apr 10 2013, 08:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crowman28's post @ Aug 4 2010, 05:36 PM

Amazing, Sihayo last post from mid 2010. Since then there have been several placements to
sophisticated investors and entities connected with directors, imh indicating that
SIH is going to have a good future. The small shareholders however had to increase
their holdings by buying on market.
Although the price has gone down in the last two years, the traded volume has also
gone down, i o w there was no stampede out of SIH, just punters sitting tight.

For a CapEx of approx $129kk SIH expects to mine 1.500.000 oz at OpEx of $650 /oz.
Say a gain of $1000 / oz, total gain 1.500.000 x 1000 = $ 1.500.000.000.
Less CapEx of say $150.000.000, nett gain $1.350.000.000
There are about 846.000.000 shares, gain per share is approx $1.59.

Very rough figures indeed, but with the above in mind I still think that SIH is worth
hanging onto, or even, worth buying into.

crowman28
post Posted: Aug 4 2010, 05:36 PM
  Quote Post

Slow and steady rise, this got to win the race! Management did a placement above market price, well done to them!

flower
post Posted: Aug 4 2010, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

This appears to be an emerging gold producer with upside potential.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Board of Directors of Sihayo Gold Limited ("the Company") is pleased to announce the raising of A$10.8m via

a fully underwritten private placement of 76.9 million ordinary shares at a price of A$0.14c per share.

The placement is underwritten by Summit Investments Pty Ltd ("Summit"), the Company's largest shareholder.

The placement price of A$0.14c represents a significant premium of 39% to the 90 day "VWAP" and 8% premium

to the last traded price. (VWAP volume weighted average price)

The issuance of shares shall occur in three tranches over a period not greater than 65 days from the date of this

announcement.

Summit will be the single largest participant in the placement together with other selected longterm professional

and/or institutional investors, which includes some existing shareholders.

The funds raised will enable the Company to remain on target to complete the Definitive Feasibility Study ("DFS")

by December 2010, to continue the strong resource extension / exploration drilling program adjacent to and

along strike of the existing Sihayo resource and to significantly increase explorations efforts on other identified

mineral prospects across the Contract of Work ("COW") area.

Mr. Peter Bilbe, Chairman, says "Summit have demonstrated yet again their long term commitment to work with

the Board and Management of the Company for the greater benefit of all shareholders. With the additional

funding we are looking forward to progressing our DFS to completion by year end and seeking to advance our

project into the construction phase next year."

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 3 2009, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

OROPA LIMITED (ORP)

TO:
SIHAYO GOLD LIMITED (SIH)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Nkosi
post Posted: Oct 15 2009, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

ORP has come to life these last few days with a substantial appreciation in the share price on a high volume - might be worth keeping an eye on.

Nkosi

frankmal
post Posted: Jan 19 2009, 07:35 PM
  Quote Post

Oropa Limited

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT

19 January 2009

BLACKWOOD CAPITAL LIMITED - FUNDING PACKAGE

We refer to Oropa Limited’s (“Oropa or the Company”) announcement dated 31st December
2008 concerning the appointment of Blackwood Capital Limited (“Blackwood”) as lead
arranger to complete a funding package of up to $2.0 million for the Company prior to 31st
March 2009.

The Company is still in negotiations with Blackwood in relation to the final details of the
funding package and expects to be in a position to make an announcement within the next
week and convene a General Meeting of shareholders in late February.

Since entering into the arrangement, the Company has received $266,000 from sophisticated
investor clients of Blackwood, which is being used for ongoing working capital requirements.

As outlined in the 31st December announcement, the directors have engaged Blackwood in
this role to enable Oropa to resume exploration activities at its 75% owned Pungkut gold
project in Sumatra, Indonesia and to provide much needed working capital. The timing of the
funding initiatives proposed by Blackwood is critical to the ongoing viability of the Company.

Oropa’s directors consider that securing the proposed $2.0 million funding package will
facilitate the undertaking of the initial phase of the ongoing Pungkut development programs
while the Company sources additional substantial funding to advance the project towards
feasibility.

Yours faithfully,

OROPA LIMITED
PHILIP C CHRISTIE
Director

jdh
post Posted: Oct 15 2008, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mort20 on Wednesday 15/10/08 01:58pm

Mort,

Used to follow the Chhattisgarh High Court website for court listing dates. It has been listed over 100 times over the past 6 or so years. wacko.gif

Since its last hearing (some 8 or so months ago) it has been handballed to some 'court' in Delhi of which the directors of the company don't even know exists or not!

So I don't know anymore. I gave up and sold on the last spike to 8c.

You can try emailing Phillip Christie, the MD. He always answered my queries.

Good luck.

mort20
post Posted: Oct 15 2008, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jdh on Tuesday 14/10/08 09:02pm

Thanks jdh
What indication or mediam do you watch/keep an eye on to give you warning that a permitt might be re-issued?

Cheers
Mort

jdh
post Posted: Oct 14 2008, 09:02 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mort20 on Tuesday 14/10/08 08:30pm

My suggestion is jump aboard only if they get their Indian diamond prospecting license back - doesn't look like this will happen any time soon.

mort20
post Posted: Oct 14 2008, 08:30 PM
  Quote Post

Hi All
I have recently been researching oropa (orp).I'm tempted to jump on. Has anyone got any thoughts on orp?

Cheers
Mort biggrin.gif

22 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING