Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

79 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

JRL, JINDALEE RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 9 2021, 04:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 9 2021, 03:41 PM

and closed on the high for the day ... @ $3.44 >>>> + 87%

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 9 2021, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Mar 12 2021, 04:57 PM

you still in, balance ?
.... $3.30 .. up 80% today

JRL (as of yesterday) claims that it is now officially the largest lithium deposit in the USA.
McDermitt now hosts a combined Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource Inventory of 1.43 Billion tonnes at 1,320ppm Li for total of 10.1 Million tonnes Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (LCE) at 1,000 ppm Li COG, making it the largest lithium deposit in the United States by contained lithium in Mineral Resource, eclipsing Lithium Americas' (TSX: LAC) Thacker Pass deposit (8.3Mt LCE at 2,000ppm Li COG)1.

More drilling coming soon:
The 2021 drill program will be finalised based on the updated MRE with the aim to infill and further upgrade the Resource and to define the full extent of the lithium mineralisation at McDermitt.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

balance
post Posted: Mar 12 2021, 04:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 12 2021, 03:33 PM

In the company update towards the end, it does state "engagement with US investors and potential partners is on-going."

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

nipper
post Posted: Mar 12 2021, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Mar 12 2021, 12:09 PM

Wasn't JRL going to spin off the lithium deposit or , at least, list in US . No real mention this time around. As you say, the newsflow is sluggish.

I always wonder with these widespread but low grade (talking 2000ppm) deposits if the dispersion is constant. The Li accumulation is sedimentary and there can be a real grade shift depending on environment of deposits.

But it does seem an easier route to concentration

--------------------

balance
post Posted: Mar 12 2021, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

I decided to hang in here. Currently suspended with a cap raise imminent.
Latest drilling has confirmed a large lithium deposit with one hole 1.6km from the main site bearing decent results.
One statement from them that raised my eyebrows was that the McDermitt deposit could make the USA self sufficient in Lithium. This from a company that is at times frustratingly low key in most things they say is quite something.
Interested to see where the cap raise price in pitched and how much dilution will occur.

--------------------
I'm 29.

balance
post Posted: Feb 2 2021, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 1 2021, 08:31 PM

It may get mid 1.90s today with some luck. Sellers drying up.
Edit. Just did. 2 bucks maybe? Crazy but loving it.

--------------------
I'm 29.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 1 2021, 08:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Feb 1 2021, 08:10 PM

cracked $1.75 .... not bad seeing it was 80c in December and 40c in Sept last year
Jindalee Resources Limited (JRL) is involved in mineral exploration. The Group holds interests in tenements in the United States, Tasmania and Western Australia prospective for lithium, magnesite, gold, diamonds, nickel and iron ore, with most of these tenements wholly owned. The Group also has indirect interests in uranium, gold and base metals through various investee companies

latest kicker:
SHAREHOLDER UPDATE .... US LITHIUM ASSETS
  • Initial assay results from McDermitt drilling expected late January
  • Results from McDermitt metallurgical testwork due late January
  • Jindalee exploring options for North American listing of lithium assets

--------------------

balance
post Posted: Feb 1 2021, 08:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Jan 19 2021, 09:16 AM

And it keeps going. Hanging in there. If they can arouse some US interest with things changing over there it could well run quite a bit higher.
Volumes have picked up which is good to see.

Not a bad update issued today. here

--------------------
I'm 29.

balance
post Posted: Jan 19 2021, 09:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 19 2021, 09:04 AM

Getting a bit silly here now with only a few thousand on sale and up another 10% or so after yesterday's jump. Just a matter of when to pull the pin. Letting it run for now. Lithium back in favour and this has some news flow to keep it afloat.... For now anyway.

--------------------
I'm 29.

nipper
post Posted: Jan 19 2021, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Jan 19 2021, 03:59 AM

Interesting views. There is always a trade off with small explorers, minnows, between running the company and getting teams to the field. A general description of JRL being
involved in mineral exploration; the Group holds interests in tenements in the United States, Tasmania and Western Australia prospective for lithium, magnesite, gold, diamonds, nickel and iron ore, with most of these tenements wholly owned. The Group also has indirect interests in uranium, gold and base metals through various investee companies
rings a few bells. Are they spreading too thinly?
Just looking at the recent Li announcements, there is an economy to the information presented. Just say the bare minimum; keep the market informed. The metallurgy is fascinating and may well come through. That Lithium is widespread, but in such low concentrations (as it is; salars or spodumene). Sedimentary hosting Li rich strata ....

The 32c entry point for recent rights issue. They would be happy. ... now $1.42
And 44 million shares. You are right about the tight ship.

--------------------

79 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING