Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

COS, Cosol Limited
nipper
post Posted: Dec 6 2020, 12:48 PM
  Quote Post

COSOL Australia (ASX: COS) is an Australian based IT and business services company founded in 2000, and operating internationally.
https://www.cosol.com.au/

COSOL Australia utilises both proprietary software and services to deliver solutions for clients operating in asset intensive industries, with clients within the energy, utilities, defence, mining & minerals processing, public infrastructure and oil, gas & petrochemical industries. There is a particular focus on resource and capital intensive Enterprise Asset Management and infrastructure focused systems.

The key offering is focused on optimising business processes and reducing business expenditure for its clients by providing services such as digital business solutions, which include business process and strategic reviews, implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/EAM solutions, data migration and ongoing support services to clients.

The company listed at 20c a share in January 2020, and is now trading close to an alltime high, at 76c. (Giving a 270% lift for IPO investors)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING