Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

COD, CODA MINERALS LIMITED
macdtrader
post Posted: Jun 9 2021, 06:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 9 2021, 06:16 PM

I've been trading doing the opposite of what the candles are telling me.
I sold near the close. Big day for me.
Yesterday QPM closed on the low of the day on big volume. Looked like a sell. I bought the close . Nice bounce today.

nipper
post Posted: Jun 9 2021, 06:16 PM
  Quote Post

Closed on high for the day

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Jun 9 2021, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jun 9 2021, 11:45 AM

Have a geezer at the bids. ohmy.gif
Multiple $150k plus bids at the money and in the money.

macdtrader
post Posted: Jun 9 2021, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Feb 22 2021, 02:56 PM

Bought a heap more on open.
$1 a formality now.
Wont be surprised if we see $1.50 next few sessions,
Its cheap at $80 million market cap.
Huge bids stepping up now. Could be BHP or OZL.

macdtrader
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 02:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 22 2021, 02:27 PM

Pros capping the stock.
They cant hold it. Will blow.
Several km extensions within the fortnight from assay results.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 02:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Feb 22 2021, 02:22 PM

Cash on Delivery?
Carry On Drilling!!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 30 2021, 11:33 AM

Thats a might fine intersection.
Read what the chief had to say.
Huge lateral extensions and the comparisons drawn.
Big bump coming.

nipper
post Posted: Jan 30 2021, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

Cossack now delisted

Coda Minerals Ltd (COD) is a mineral exploration company established from the Demerger Scheme undertaken by Gindalbie Metals for the purpose of exploring for and discovering high grade Copper Cobalt and IOCG Mineral Resources located at its Elizabeth Creek Project situated on the Stuart Shelf within the Gawler Craton in South Australia.

Coda is in the process of earning up to 75% of the Elizabeth Creek Project by way of a staged farm-in (with Torrens TRN), with a pathway to increasing its ownership interest in the project via the expenditure step in agreement in the Joint Venture. The Company was attracted to this project due to its highly prospective geological setting within proven mineralised mining areas, and the lack of modern exploration or processing techniques across the extensive tenement package.

The Company has already commenced exploration activities, including by spending $5.6 million on exploration activities at the Elizabeth Creek tenements as at the Prospectus Date. It currently holds a 51% interest in the project, but is anticipating completing the final farm-in stage to acquire a 70% interest in the first quarter of 2021. It also holds an option to increase its interest in the project to 75%.

85 million shares out there, and a market cap of $26million. Top 20 hold 56%

--------------------

mme
post Posted: Aug 24 2014, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wasabibarako's post @ Aug 24 2014, 12:15 PM

Yeah don't know except the Russian association with Cossack maybe? Quietly confident of a multi bagger here for the patient. As usual pdyor. biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

crooky
post Posted: Aug 24 2014, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wasabibarako's post @ Aug 24 2014, 12:15 PM

I thought the same , why? New Direction
Polish assets acquisition

Galicia under the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ga...an_Commonwealth

Previously " Cossack "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossacks

really didn't bother me the old name and don't have a clue what the name change price would cost.
btw / have had WOF on my watchlist as well for quite some time ,

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING