Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PRL, PROVINCE RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Mar 22 2021, 03:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 17 2021, 03:51 PM

2c in mid Feb and 18c now. Based on what?
Industrial Minerals and Green Energy Hydrogen Acquisition
17 Feb
Hydrogen Project Feasibility Studies Commencement
02 Mar

....and a bunch of shuffling, of the Board and the register.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 17 2021, 03:51 PM

ditto Next Small Cap Report
https://www.nextsmallcap.com/company/svd/

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 17 2021, 12:55 PM

a report from Wise Owl
https://wise-owl.com/reports/province-resou...rogen-industry/
guff guff
Credulity Rating: HIGH

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 17 2021, 12:36 PM

Province Resources Limited (PRL)
as in the December Quarterly
• Pascalle Gold Project (100%) .. WA; 20km from Telfer. Bedrock below 20 to 50m of cover.
• Paterson South Project (100%) ... WA; early aeromag work

• Gnama Nickel Project (100%) .... sthn end of Fraser Range.

• Retirement of Brandon Monro and David Minchin from the Board of Directors and the appointment of Patrick Burke as Non-Executive Director
• All Directors reduced salary to $36,000pa
• Placement and Entitlement Offer to raise $2.1million
• Multiple potential new projects reviewed
• Cash balance at 30 December 2020 of $3.4m ($4m at the date of this report);

subsequent to Dec
Today,: conditional agreement to acquire all of the shares in Ozexco Pty Ltd which holds seven exploration licence applications in the Gascoyne Region of Western Australia that are considered to be prospective for salt, potash and mineral sands, together with potentially being suitable for developing a renewable green hydrogen project.
And a $1.3M Capital Raise at 1.5c.

up 250%; now 10c.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

and the new PRL is Province Resources Limited (PRL)

Some history ..... companies that have run with this listing/structure / recapitalisation
ASSEMBLEBAY LIMITED 19/02/2016 (now to ScandiVanadium Limited)
SIROCCO ENERGY LTD 20/12/2012 to 19/02/2016
AGRI ENERGY LIMITED 25/01/2007 to 20/12/2012
AUSTRALIAN ETHANOL LIMITED 07/12/2004 to 25/01/2007
INDCOR LIMITED 23/05/2001 to 07/12/2004
CREST MAGNESIUM NL 28/08/1998 to 23/05/2001
CREST RESOURCES AUSTRALIA NL 28/08/1998
and on November 11th, 2020, ScandiVanadium Limited (SVD) changed its name and ASX code to Province Resources Limited (PRL).

Ah the checquered pathway of minnow speccie land

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 12:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wasabibarako's post @ Apr 13 2017, 01:53 AM

PETREL ENERGY LIMITED code was PRL from 31/01/2012 to 29/03/2019
name changed to Warrego Energy Limited (WGO)

--------------------

wasabibarako
post Posted: Apr 13 2017, 01:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Apr 2 2013, 08:53 AM

No posts here since 2013! But now, shortly, PRL will be starting a drilling programme off-shore Uruguay - which has big upside potential IF successful...

As usual with exploration in a new area: high risk/high reward (or corresponding loss). Worth a punt in my view. I have taken a very small position, as the potential upside is really quite big IMHO.

Comments most welcome.

wasa

veeone
post Posted: Apr 2 2013, 08:53 AM
  Quote Post

$10.5m Capital Raising to Acquire Lochend Cardium Project

PRL undertakes $10.5 million equity raising to acquire the Lochend Cardium project to become an oil producer.

Placement strongly supported by existing shareholders and new institutional and sophisticated investors.

PRL well funded to develop low risk production reserves as well as the longer term Uruguay Project.

Petrel Energy Limited (ASX:PRL) ("PRL") is pleased to announce an equity capital raising up to $10.5 million which will fund the acquisition of the recently announced Lochend Cardium tight oil project along with the ongoing development of the 3.5 million acre Uruguay project. The capital raising comprises a Placement of approximately $7.5 million new fully paid ordinary shares to sophisticated and professional shareholders at a price of $0.085 per share ("Issue Price"), and a Share Purchase Plan ("SPP") of up to $15,000 per eligible shareholder at the Issue Price to raise up to $3.0 million.

Settlement of the Placement is subject to shareholder approval which will be sought at a General Meeting to be held on Tuesday 7 May 2013. The Notice of a General Meeting will be issued later today. If approval by shareholders is received at the General Meeting the placement is scheduled to complete that afternoon, with anticipated quotation and trading of the new shares on ASX on Wednesday 8 May 2013. New shares issued under the placement will rank equally with existing shares.

Managing Director, Mr David Casey, said "We are pleased with the significant support we received from existing shareholders, as well as from new investors, including domestic institutions. The SPP, currently being finalised, will allow PRL to pursue both the Cardium project with its low risk potential to grow production, reserves, cashflow and value in the shortterm as well as the longer term 3.5 million acre Uruguay project where the joint venture is about to commence a 3-4 well corehole program".

veeone
post Posted: Mar 27 2013, 09:02 AM
  Quote Post

Petrel enters Cardium tight oil project

Existing oil production

Proposed capital raising

Petrel Energy Ltd (ASX: PRL) has acquired a key interest in one of North America’s most prolific oil producing formations, the Cardium play, west of Calgary in Alberta Canada and is poised to become an oil producer. The Cardium play is recognised as one of Canada’s most successful, emerging unconventional oil plays. Petrel Energy has agreed terms with private Canadian group, Bernum Petroleum Ltd, to acquire a 40% interest in a portfolio of up to 5,120 gross acres in the Lochend area of the greater Cardium play, located immediately west of Calgary. Under the deal, costing $3.3 million, Petrel and Bernum have agreed terms for a 40-60% joint venture that will give Petrel a 40% working interest in up to 8 gross sections (3.2 net sections or 2,048 net acres) in the highly prospective southern extension of the play. One of the sections includes a newly-completed horizontal well that has just started producing oil.

The C$3.3 million Cardium acquisition will be followed by a private placement and Share Purchase Plan details of this capital raising will be announced within days.

veeone
post Posted: Mar 5 2013, 01:43 PM
  Quote Post

Scrambling to find an excuse?? Interesting......

Request for Trading Halt

Petrel Energy Limited (Petrel) requests an immediate trading halt be granted by the Australian

Securities Exchange (ASX) with respect to its ordinary shares.

In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.1 Petrel advises:

1. the trading halt is requested until such time as management can reply to a Price Query Letter received from ASX at 1.10pm.

2. the trading halt is to last until the earlier of the Company replying to a Price Query Letter, or the commencement of trade on 6 March 2013;

3. it is not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted or of any other information necessary to inform the market about the trading halt.

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING