Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

AL8, ALDERAN RESOURCES LIMITED
NPH
post Posted: Jun 27 2018, 05:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 27 2018, 12:13 PM

I've taken a position. If the drill bit does some nice 'talking' the stock will be very hard to get as the register is very tight.

It's being called the biggest risk/reward hole on the ASX,

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 27 2018, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 12:45 PM

Not sure why ASX have to ask why the SP rise - same as always - but I guess they have to go through the motions wink.gif

Predictable response - "speculation", which was fed by social media and parts of the media - same as the "bout of irrational exuberance when it got to $2.40 a share late last year". I prefer a company's drill results do the talking - that's when I get "bloody excited"

No. The Company previously announced the commencement of the first drill hole at the Imperial
prospect on 18 June 2018. This drill hole has not yet been completed. Due to excessive deviation of
the current drill hole from its planned orientation the Company is repositioning the hole and now
expects the repositioned drill hole to be completed by the end of July to early August. The current
drill hole is the first in a 7,000m drill program that aims to test the Perseverance porphyry prospect
and the Accrington copper skarns. The Company believes that the recent share price increase is
speculation on the outcome of the drilling.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NPH's post @ Jun 26 2018, 04:50 PM

Thanks - I missed that one - perhaps the sight of Deltatraders naked man bunny made me get the heck out of there rolleyes.gif

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: NPH  

NPH
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 04:34 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/KumovaTolga/stat...630398022684673

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NPH's post @ Jun 26 2018, 04:26 PM

I already "rummaged" - perhaps you could provide?

Yes I would be surprised if BF's articles were based on tweets/instagram - and also disappointed

--------------------

NPH
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 04:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 04:16 PM

Hi Blacksheep - if you rummage through the comments on the twitter link you just posted you will find where he posted the 600k order on the 21/6.

Would it surprise you!?

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 04:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NPH's post @ Jun 26 2018, 03:55 PM

Yes - saw him post BF's article on 22/6 - the same day BF's article(s) were released - but he did not his 600k purchases. He mentioned AL8 here (and below) but no mention of his purchases that I saw - https://twitter.com/KumovaTolga/status/1009622128944005120

Tolga Kumova @KumovaTolga
Jun 22
Tolga & the boys await news.
Excited alright. Can't wait to find out what grade this is carrying! Come on mother nature! #Copper #Gold
@alderanrscs $AL8

14 Jun 2018
$AL8 these guys are global mineral exploration… https://www.instagram.com/p/BkBzPUNFct3/?ut...id=wmc6x1avktnd …

Jun 13
Finally back in Utah to visit Alderan… nstagram.com/p/Bj_P_rmFH7H/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=s9jbrb8uyos3 …

So what you are saying is BF wrote the article(s) based on TK's tweets & instagram accounts? biggrin.gif

--------------------

NPH
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 03:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 01:03 PM

He mentioned it on his twitter a few days ago

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 12:45 PM

In BF's article 4 days ago he states

He’s got close to 15% of the stock after picking up another 600,000 shares earlier in the week. So he’s got a lot riding on the drill program, one which is targeting the big time potential of AL8’s flagship Accrington/Perseverance prospects at the Beaver County property.

Tolga's change in substantial holding form, showing 14.1% and the 600k additional share purchases, was published today? How does BF get this info before the market does?

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 12:18 PM

Speeding ticket it is

The Company is preparing a response to a price query from ASX.

Not sure why ASX have to ask why the SP rise - same as always - but I guess they have to go through the motions wink.gif

Barry Fitzgeralds "bloody excited" article seemed to get the market "bloody excited" four days ago

Stuffed to the gunnels with stock, Tolga and the boys await news from ...
https://www.livewiremarkets.com/......lga-and-the-b...
4 days ago - Tolga Kumova reckons he is “bloody excited'' about what might come from the drilling program that has just kicked off at Alderan Resources' (ASX: AL8) Frisco ...

Tolga & The Boys Await News From The Alderan Front - Share Cafe
www.sharecafe.com.au/barry_fitzgerald.asp?a=AV&ai=49014
4 days ago - Tolga Kumova reckons he is “bloody excited'' about what might come from the drilling program that has just kicked off at Alderan Resources' (ASX: AL8) Frisco ...

Resources Rising Stars: Home
www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/

--------------------

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING