Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1562 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NWE, NORWEST ENERGY NL
kiril
post Posted: Aug 2 2019, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: regn's post @ Aug 1 2019, 12:07 PM

I miss King Baz. Hope he is well and managed to get out.

So long ago now.

Kiril.

I hold.

regn
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Aug 1 2019, 11:05 AM

Many thanks Kiril. I am still holding also. Where is King Baz?

--------------------
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]zorg

kiril
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

life in the ole girl yet!!!

Kiril.

I hold

Said 'Thanks' for this post: regn  

kiril
post Posted: Jun 26 2019, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gulf's post @ Jun 25 2019, 09:41 AM

I hope you are right, but we will see soon enough.

Kiril.

I hold.

gulf
post Posted: Jun 25 2019, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Jun 24 2019, 01:42 PM

I do not think it is on deaths door .

kiril
post Posted: Jun 24 2019, 01:42 PM
  Quote Post

So much potential here all those years ago and now on deaths door.

Such is the life of a speckie.

Kiril.

I hold

nipper
post Posted: Sep 25 2017, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

Norwest Energy has made the first offshore oil discovery in the Perth Basin for 15 years at its Xanadu-1 well, where it says it found reservoir quality sand intervals and oil shows over a 330m section and 4.6m of net pay in one of three sand intervals.

But despite the discovery causing internal excitement about what will be revealed in a planned horizontal side well, shares of Norwest and its locally listed partners, Whitebark Energy and Triangle Energy, have slumped.

At 1pm (AEST), Norwest was off 38 per cent, Whitebark was off 6 per cent and Triangle was down 19 per cent.

The fall in shares was variously attributed to short-term punters taking profits, concerns a capital raising was on the way, or a focus on the relatively small net pay rather than other news in the announcement.

Norwest chief executive Shelley Robertson said the well had missed the crest of the discovery, meaning a better-directed sidetrack well was expected to produce strong results.

“The main thing from the announcement is we have these stacked high-quality reservoirs all with oil shows, and it is dipping up to the north, where we want to drill a leg out and where we are sure we will find better quality sands and oils,” Ms Robertson said.

“The oil shows across the three sands means oil has been all the way through there, and we’re expecting to find it in the northern end of the prospect.”

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

alonso
post Posted: Sep 13 2017, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bam_bamm's post @ Sep 12 2017, 10:08 PM

Good heavens! This is still alive?

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

bam_bamm
post Posted: Sep 12 2017, 10:08 PM
  Quote Post

Been highly critical of this in the past, we now have a drill bit spinning. Good luck tired old holders!

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: 0007  daggie  

regn
post Posted: Mar 26 2015, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

Result of SPP announced: $1.0 m plus 80k placement at $.004712. Fortuitously, on the same day, AWE announced the spudding of the Irwin-1 exploration well in nearby EP320 and L1. At current levels, NWE is an attractive play given the prospectivity of the Perth Basin and current and planned activity. (Disclosure: I am a long-term holder and a participant in the latest SPP.)

--------------------
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]zorg

1562 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING