Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

ADI, ADELPHI ENERGY LIMITED
lgrif
post Posted: Sep 28 2009, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

Todays "Australian", Hartleys has put ADI on a "spec buy" after farm out to HE, which is the 4th largest pte owned O & G co in US.
Also put a "buy" on STX.

hermes
post Posted: Aug 2 2009, 05:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: agentm's post @ Jul 14 2009, 03:54 PM

Agent M- not many poster here -but your HC posts provide much interesting reading, Lets hope ADI gets it act together,remembering of course they have given away 50% of their 20% for nothing to date.

skyliner
post Posted: Jul 15 2009, 05:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: agentm's post @ Jul 15 2009, 01:44 PM

Agent M thanks for the info, its all looking good, and i still hold and believe that it will all happen one day, huge potential at these levels imho.
the yemen cash is a big thing, glad to have it!!! biggrin.gif

agentm
post Posted: Jul 15 2009, 01:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: skyliner's post @ Jul 14 2009, 06:46 PM

eagleford shale is now the rage in the region..

skyliner.. prices are great right now, i have been adding a lot lately.. volumes are there which makes getting in real easy

yemen cash will shore up sp imho in the near term,, someone needs to shake up the yemen governement.. mitsui is a great partner for yemen, why they dont jump at them and their cash resourses is beyond me..

still waiting on the bordovsky results from whatever source i can get in karnes county. eog well is flowing 675 bopd just north of the conocophillips bordovsky well.

i'll post this photo of the bordovsky well setting up for a frac on july 3rd 2009

i hear over 150 tanks were set up

there is strong confidence that this farmout will happen from what i hear, and locals are told the oil price can fall to $35 and conoco is still seeing economics on the good side in the eagleford shale

Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: skyliner  

skyliner
post Posted: Jul 14 2009, 06:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: agentm's post @ Jul 14 2009, 03:54 PM

yup, me but you already know that weirdsmiley.gif

agentm
post Posted: Jul 14 2009, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

many adi investors on this site?

ijh
post Posted: Jan 23 2009, 09:19 PM
  Quote Post

Well looks like ADI has got its finances in order and can continue with proving up and cracking the SL chalks in Texas.

SPP @ 6c per share is an absolute bargin for current holders and a good chance to average down must be a planned move by the company to repay longterm holders.

Yemen looks set to be sold off and will be interesting on what they get out of the deal will they retain some small percentage in the project ?

Looking forward to aconclusion on Sugarloaf area with positive results hopefully not to far away from Weston well.

lgrif
post Posted: Aug 22 2008, 06:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: lgrif on Tuesday 08/07/08 06:00pm

On memory ADI's unrisked value of Wisteria is some 39c. Say some 7c now built in, 32c to go IF successfull at higher target.
S/loaf the main game, but will take many wells & time to develop IF proves commercial.

lgrif
post Posted: Jul 8 2008, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Mork on Friday 04/07/08 01:53pm

SP up 3c whilst oilers generally down. volume thin though.
"subject to equip availability.." should have results of 2nd stimulation of K-1H by now.
must have been a delay.
I agree interesting times now ripe for ADI
(dyor, I hold)

Mork
post Posted: Jul 4 2008, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: lgrif on Wednesday 30/04/08 05:31pm

After a what looks like a big shake out during june ADI looks like its ready to move up strongly. Next couple of months will be very exciting with high impact NG in the US and a wildcat oil well in AC/P32.

I hold blink.gif

--------------------
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING