Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

91 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CSL, CSL LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 12 2020, 07:43 AM
  Quote Post

CSL achieved 11 per cent net profit growth of $US1.248 billion and earnings of $US2.75 a share.

The company declared an interim dividend of US95ยข and forecast 2019-20 net profit of $US2.11 billion to $US2.17 billion, up 10 to 13 per cent year-on-year

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 6 2020, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 16 2020, 09:09 AM

and through $320.

(being in the flu vaccine biz, with a coronavirus around, wouldn't be hurting)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

well, CSL hit $300.00 soon after the opening bell this morning.
There was a quick retreat from there, almost to be expected. Mere observer sport, really, but something to write about

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 6 2020, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

A research note out of Morgan Stanley suggests CSL shares could hit $290 over the next 12 months with a bull case valuation of $359. The key to the bull case valuation is the healthcare giant's Phase 3 trial drug candidate CSL 112 as a treatment for heart attack patients.

It has three potential "catalytic events" over the next 18 months according to the analysts.

Morgan Stanley is forecasting the group will deliver $US4.68 in earnings per share (EPS) over fiscal 2020 on revenue of US$9,129 million. For fiscal 2021 it expects EPS to climb to $US5.50 on revenue of $US10,231 million.

In total it's tipping growing immunoglobulin sales to help deliver a 3-year compound EPS annual growth rate of 13 per cent with fiscal 2020 "above or at the top end of guidance.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Dec 30 2019, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

Heart-stopper: CSL's $800m heart attack trial
As far as investments go, CSL Limited's $800 million all-or-nothing bet on a treatment to stop recurrent cardiovascular events is a heart-stopper.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/heart-stopp...53iog.html?btis

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 19 2019, 05:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Dec 19 2019, 01:59 PM

A misspelled one. Doesn't detract from the point I make however. The point of confusion was that both were/are federally sponsored. As are NZ's CRI's.

Imagine how the original investors must be feeling now. They must be in all the best graveyards around town.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

jacsar
post Posted: Dec 19 2019, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jacsar's post @ Dec 19 2019, 02:30 PM

both formed 1916...my apologies

jacsar
post Posted: Dec 19 2019, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 19 2019, 09:58 AM

A simple search.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSL_Limited

mullokintyre
post Posted: Dec 19 2019, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 19 2019, 09:58 AM

you copralitic dufus.

Would have to be the insult of the year.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Dec 19 2019, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 19 2019, 09:02 AM

With CSL having come out of the CSIRO stable
no it didn't, you copralitic dufus.

Maybe it was Credit Suisse?

--------------------

91 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING