Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

127 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

Junior must be so pissed. Nothing he does has any effect on pumping the price. So he is now re-releasing the fact that PYC technology can deliver 100% more toxicity to animals than other technologies.

Big phucking deal Junior. What are you doing for your shareholders?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 2 2019, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

This statement released today must mean they have found an active payload in animals which they couldn't have used in the Genentech trials which were inefficacious in humans.
Today's news doesn't seem like new news to me somehow. Meaning, I have heard this before. So it is probably a re-run of something else which ended in failure. Possibly the Genentech trial. So, unless you are one of the suffering animals who needs that increased toxicity, it really isn't much of a big deal because that cross over from animals to humans really is a big deal.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 2 2019, 11:25 AM
  Quote Post

Isn't that handy to know? Drug delivery is 100% more toxic in animals when using PYC technology.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 27 2019, 06:59 AM
  Quote Post

ARWR is on fire after the MDCO buy out. Talk now that ARWR is the next to go. If the EET technology they use is PYCs then PYC could be in for a windfall payment in licencing fees.

Failing that, a condition of the ARWR buyout could be a PYC buyout.

PYC to be valued at $500m?

Since when does a real estate guy go in for philanthropy? Barton came back for another bite on the cherry. Hockings Senior is sitting there sweating it out. All the capital just got transferred out to the Lion subsidiary so cash still needed. Nobody knows who the new tute is. Don't even know if the real estate guy got his underwrite grab without the Appendix. And remember, all Junior wants is his money shot clause activated.

And we are supposed to believe it's business as usual.

Can you smell the rat?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 26 2019, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

How can we be sure of the amount of shares on issue if Junior hasn't filled the Appendix?

Would love to know what the legal requirements of disclosure is for that one.

I wonder if OMD and Enumerate topped up. lol

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 26 2019, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

We're these new shares minted or not?

Tell Junior he's forgotten to file the Appendix.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Nov 26 2019, 03:48 AM
  Quote Post

ARWR up over 17% on treble the usual volume with two hours trading left before they present.

Can anyone else smell that rat?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 25 2019, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 24 2019, 08:35 AM

Those shares are gonna be minted and he will make his last minute smash and grab.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 24 2019, 08:35 AM
  Quote Post

I took a look at BigCharts.com and plotted the All Data graph for PYC. I was stunned in its simplicity and the bullishness of it.

Its a massive cup and saucer.

Should this thing stay listed, next stop is ten cents then its all the way through to about 40c. Albeit over a lengthy timeframe.

It makes the argument for a buyout all that much stronger. 15c is my guess. The real estate guy's underwrite was just a last minute money grab.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 22 2019, 05:37 PM
  Quote Post

After close my feed shows how many shares traded with buy and ask. During the day, nothing. Weird. As it stands, nearly 3.3m traded with the majority in the last half hour. Buckle up, if there is no trading halt Monday, it could be a wild time ahead of the ARWR prezzo.

--------------------

127 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING