Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

SP3
doc-gt
post Posted: Jul 15 2019, 06:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 22 2019, 09:43 AM

A slightly better than forecast finish to 2018/19 for this still very unloved market minnow - https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190715/pdf/...mb2f7l6xqzp.pdf .

I may well be missing something quite important, but I'm totally mystified as to what might be holding back the speculative end of the market from getting set with this one. Perhaps, Westpac found something untoward when it recently decided to backtrack on a very small loan facility to help the company smooth out expected near term lumpiness in working capital requirements...but if they did, I've certainly been unable to spot it.

Anyway, as things currently stand, following today's solid 4th quarter results, I've been more than happy to increase my modest position and take a contrary view on whatever might be fuelling downside risk perceptions with SP3.

nipper
post Posted: May 22 2019, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: doc-gt's post @ May 22 2019, 08:58 AM

thanks for posting on this
Spectur Limited (SP3) currently operates in the Australian security surveillance industry, with a specific focus on solar-powered security camera systems.

Spectur provides security surveillance products and services which are primarily targeted for use on commercial and industrial sites that may or may not have access to electrical power and telecommunications networking activity.

Spectur's products and systems operate on an IOT 'Internet of Things' basis. This means that the security surveillance products are accessed, controlled and managed through Spectur's proprietary software systems

• Spectur provides security and surveillance systems linked to cloud-based technology solutions.
• Spectur designs, develops and manufactures systems that protect organisations and businesses in commercial, industrial and government sectors.
• Spectur’s core products include the HD5 wireless solar security camera system, a time-lapse camera, a thermal security camera and a shark warning system.

Spectur’s platform and infrastructure
• Give customers sight and more on site - anytime, anywhere
• Connect these tools to the internet, users and decision-making tools reliably, and in a user-friendly way
• Take actions either manually or through supporting decision rules or artificial intelligence

Spectur has deployed more than 1,600 of these systems to date
- mean bit of equipment on slide 4 !!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

doc-gt
post Posted: May 22 2019, 08:58 AM
  Quote Post

SP3 is a much unloved minnow, which is finally showing some signs of life after more than a year of heading south. In the last few weeks the SP has doubled on the back of promising news (see: https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190508/pdf/...xw0xlxrf1t7.pdf and https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190507/pdf/...dqc9581ky7.pdf). Yet it remains a touch below its IPO price.

With a market cap of still less than $10 million,SP3 might now be considered by some to represent a bit of value. Sales are beginning to break out and CF+ is within sight on the horizon. The recruitment of a new Managing Director from WOR (commencing 1/7/19) should also broaden the scope of contacts with the potential customer base.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING