Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

MAT, MATSA RESOURCES LIMITED
frodo
post Posted: Aug 27 2012, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 24 2012, 01:16 PM

Hi Arty,

look at what SIR have got now I am excited about that, and MAT has more ground and less than 2klm away from SIR....and they haven't drilled yet or about to and we won't be getting results from that I don't think for a few weeks, so I reckon there is plenty of time to get in.

Its the only one around that I can see that could double quickly, I just have to do a bit more research on it.

Get your charts out on it Arty mind you honestly if you had done a chart SIR then i doubt it would not have shown what exactly it has done....

My gut feeling tells me to go buy 500000 of them but I don't think my nerves could stand it at the moment.

arty
post Posted: Aug 24 2012, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

Surprising that nobody woke up to the volume increase - could've been noted as early as July 5 unsure.gif

(thanks Frodo, for telling me today - albeit too late for an entry)

I do like the chart, but would of course prefer a retracement to either - ideally, the lowest - gap.
The recent interest surge seems to be based on SIR "Nearology". icon14.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 19 2009, 09:17 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

KALGOORLIE-BOULDER RESOURCES LTD (KAL)

To:
MATSA RESOURCES LIMITED (MAT)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

anroo
post Posted: Sep 13 2008, 12:36 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: matt75 on Tuesday 09/09/08 09:39pm

source/brokers/CBA selling frantically as we sat pondering the exciting news
that never came lol lol lmaosmiley.gif

matt75
post Posted: Sep 9 2008, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

Question for Bowman re below post: "Can you please have a chat to your inside source and get some sort of news about anything positive..." Things don't seem to confident these days. I hope you didn't mortgage the house on the inside goss from your source.
wink.gif

thebowman4 Posted on Thursday 15/05/08 11:41am
In reply to: dylan on Thursday 08/05/08 07:00pm

Inside sauce at KAL tells me that some very exciting drilling news is due in the next few weeks. Their opinion is to sit tight on options or buy more at the current low price as they are very confident.

anroo
post Posted: Sep 9 2008, 06:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: macduffy on Monday 08/09/08 02:35pm

Do management think where mushrooms leave us in the dark and feed us b.s every now and then.They should have enough to pay the utiities if not just further dilute our shareholding to "Sophisticated investors" at 3.2cents.Wonder what there being told ,if its the same as where being fed they cant be to sophisticated.With the price of gold where its at the feasibility study will need to be refiled under not viable!!!!!!!!!!! icon14.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

macduffy
post Posted: Sep 8 2008, 02:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: anroo on Monday 08/09/08 02:16pm

Are you sure there's anything left to pay the power bill?

wub.gif

anroo
post Posted: Sep 8 2008, 02:16 PM
  Quote Post

Could the last to leave turn out the lights. grrr.gif

dylan
post Posted: May 20 2008, 04:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: thebowman4 on Thursday 15/05/08 05:19pm

thebowman,

thanks for that .... drilling news, could it be they are already drilling, or was it more a forward timeline along with a extension of time for oppies holders ... seems to be the suggestion on other forums ....

anyway, a change in the weather today. new money flowing in and they are picking off the stale bulls ..... would love to see it spike to .15 and with 11 weeks to go put those oppies back into the picture

kal oppies not done yet by the looks ....

thebowman4
post Posted: May 15 2008, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Pimping on Thursday 15/05/08 12:13pm

No not ramping. That was their advice and they seemed to be very genuine. with my modest holding I wouldn't achieve much by ramping. It's not my thing anyway.

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING