Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

INA, INGENIA COMMUNITIES GROUP
tax123
post Posted: May 7 2010, 11:12 AM
  Quote Post

ING is a large company, ILF has top quality investors like cba amp bmi db etc its net asset value is far more than what its current share price is, I don’t understand why people are selling it at such a low value, its current price is where it was after the GFC when it had a lot of debt and funding with the wrong types i.e. hedge, Now its at rock bottom again but this time its debt is less than half looks like it may be in profit soon, this share should be at least .14c. I see a bargain if you get it now and sell when people realize its ability to get back up to more than double its current value. I’m holding because it’s no use selling when it’s well below cost.

Twobees
post Posted: Oct 20 2009, 12:30 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like someone knew about the announcement. $6m not a lot of debt reduction though considering whats due in December. Sold at a discount as well.

Twobees
post Posted: Oct 16 2009, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

Whats the go with ILF? Broken out on no news. Wasnt anticipating much action till December when we know whether the $132m refinancing of the head trust facility will be successful. Leak or P&d?

promnian
post Posted: Aug 13 2009, 02:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Aug 13 2009, 12:07 PM

yes good call put bid in will see want happens
thanks for the chart very helpfull

Ian

crystal
post Posted: Aug 13 2009, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: promnian's post @ Aug 13 2009, 11:57 AM

yes prom low 8 s would be good ,heres the chart about 45 mins old i guess

mick

Attached Image

promnian
post Posted: Aug 13 2009, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Aug 13 2009, 11:54 AM

thanks may buy some if goes down next week

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

crystal
post Posted: Aug 13 2009, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: promnian's post @ Aug 13 2009, 10:59 AM

yes prom,taken out recent highs and just traded at 10cents on 4 million lmaosmiley.gif ,pity i missed it ,

promnian
post Posted: Aug 13 2009, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: RADIO's post @ Jan 2 2008, 10:07 AM

this share is comming of the bottom very nicly
does anyone know anythink

RADIO
post Posted: Jan 2 2008, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (25/12/2007 14:30:00):
2007 HIGHLIGHTS: ILF - Investor Presentation - Mr Ian Muir, CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Sep 11 2007, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (07/09/2007 11:30:00):
ILF - 2007 Full Year Results - Mr Ian Muir, CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING