Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

SOR, STRATEGIC ELEMENTS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 20 2019, 06:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 12 2019, 10:37 AM

Sill coming out with utterances on one of Strategic's plays:
‘Stealth Technologies’ has commenced [participation with] the ON Prime: Defence Program for “innovative technology with potential to deliver real impact for Australia's national security and defence”.

Delivered by CSIRO in partnership with Defence Science and Technology (DST), the Program creates a unique opportunity to fast-track the Company’s defence technology proposition with experts and potential end-users. Defence Science and Technology (DST) is part of the Australian Department of Defence.

The Program seeks “innovative technologies that have the potential to deliver game-changing capabilities for Australia's national security and defence”.

The Stealth Technologies stealthOS (autonomous AI software) and robotics technology relevant to the Program is in ‘trusted autonomous systems’ and ‘integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance’.

The Program is delivered in partnership with DST under the Next Generation Technologies Fund, a $730 Million fund focusing on emerging and future technologies for the “future Defence force after next’.

The ON Prime: Defence Program will:
1. Assist to build Defence sector business model capabilities within Stealth Technologies
2. Test paths for intellectual property, know-how and technology through Defence sector customer discovery and market validation.
3. Be conducted over a three month period from 16 September 2019.
4. Enable Stealth Technologies to retain 100% of the Intellectual Property it develops in the Program.

- Uses a lot of buzz words and techno-nesrology, success by association. To date I'm not so sure there are 'runs on the board'. And a Q&A posted today talks around the points but didn't move the market.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 12 2019, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX: SOR) is pleased to announce 100% owned Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Company ‘Stealth Technologies’ has signed an agreement with global Fortune 100 software-industrial company ‘Honeywell’ to build experimental autonomous robotic vehicles.

Strategic Elements Managing Director Mr Charles Murphy said “100% owned Stealth Technologies was generated by the Directors of Strategic Elements. An enormous amount of effort over the past 10 months has grown the venture from conception to working with one of the world’s leading technology companies in Honeywell. The team has been working to finalise a number of opportunities and we look forward to potentially unveiling some highly innovative projects”.

stealthOS - Autonomous AI Software
Most of the attention around autonomous technology has been focused on high profile self-driving projects by large global companies with long development timeframes. However, there are many other autonomous technology use cases that have an immediate payback and are feasible with today’s technology. These often involve the use of autonomous mobile robots. Autonomous mobile robots are designed for specific actions and tasks and can be designed to work in an unpredictable environment. The main activities of autonomous mobile robots are navigation, mapping, localization and movement. Robots are widely used for inspection, transportation and surveillance activities. Autonomous mobile robots also play an economic role in the military services, services industry, mining and metals, electricity sectors, oil and gas, automotive, building and healthcare industries.

stealthOS will initially be targeted towards these applications with a focus on security related applications (through Honeywell) and the Mining and Defence sectors.

and there it was, in my "WA speccie gold" watchlist. As it is
Strategic Elements Ltd (SOR) is an Australian listed Pooled Development Fund actively funding and developing projects in the technology and resource sector. The Company invests into small to medium sized Australian companies to assist in the development or expansion of the company. The Group is managed primarily on the basis of its investments, currently advanced material technologies and metals and mining.
up some 20%

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 24 2016, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 6 2016, 08:33 AM

An Australian University invented technology has enabled a glass based transparent memory device to remember the same piece of information 100,000 times.

The team has created a transparent memory ink designed to be printed onto materials such as silicon, glass and plastics using traditional low cost printing methods outside of billion-dollar silicon chip fabrication plants.

Highly innovative new glass based materials are considered by many to be central to the Printed Electronics sector which is forecast to grow to USD 70.4 billion by 2024. Memory is at the heart of all electronics.
market seems to think this is good - up 30% to 19c

Further developments will be reported in the near term. Managing Director, Charles Murphy said, "We are starting to be able to communicate some of the benefits of the technology publicly, however, we are still being guided as to timing and nature of disclosure by our patent team and with sensitivity to any potential partner.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 6 2016, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

Capital Raising
Despite receiving approaches from domestic and overseas potential investors over the past 12 months, the board made the decision not to make a placement of shares. The Company decided instead to provide an opportunity to its own shareholders first under a share plan. Eligible shareholders will be mailed their documents on May 10th, 2016 and have the opportunity to acquire further shares in the Company prior to the next phase of potential developments in the Nanocube Memory technology and other projects.

The SPP offer is capped to a total of $1,000,000 at 11.5 cents per share and applications will be accepted on a first received basis.

Oversubscriptions will be accepted at the Directors' discretion and subject to all legal and regulatory requirements.

The share price at the date of this announcement is 14 cents.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Mar 26 2016, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

Attached Image

Resistance held, so I stopped out instead of buying more.
In the time since, I traded a few small swings - with mixed, though overall positive results.
Am currently Long a small position again: Profit target 17c, stop at 14c. Speccie Rules.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Dec 3 2015, 11:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Varmi's post @ Dec 3 2015, 09:55 AM

Agree, Varmi

Since that last post of mine, I have traded the swings, small bites at a time, but held on to one standing position throughout.
My medium term target is 23c; if that holds, I sell. If resistance breaks, I'll buy more.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Varmi
post Posted: Dec 3 2015, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

It's looking good now Arty judging by the depth and news to come within a couple of days.

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

arty
post Posted: Nov 16 2015, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 4 2015, 11:31 AM

AGM today. Preso looks good: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01685000

Market reaction isn't overwhelming yet, but the bidding side strengthened at 18c.

Attached Image

I doubled up and hold.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Nov 4 2015, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 5 2015, 02:55 PM

Support at 16-16.5c looks pretty safe now; momentum turned up, albeit on low volume.
Maybe there is something behind microcaps, just as Marcus Padley alluded to in his weekend column.

Attached Image

I'm buying - added at 18c.
stop 16c, target 23-26, on the assumption that 16c was a Higher Low, to be followed by a Higher High.
Like all minis, it's still a speccie, so DYOR

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Oct 5 2015, 02:55 PM
  Quote Post

SOR popped out again with another promising announcement concerning nanocubes: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...idsId=01668689

While I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for those transparent wearable computers just yet, I reckon it's a good idea to be Long a few when the technology does take off. That aside, volatility offers opportunities for a few swinging snips.

Attached Image

I have traded the rally over the last 2 days and am building a Long position. Current stop 19c.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING