Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

116 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Oct 2 2018, 03:32 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like PYC might be dog tucker. That would explain the strange goings on by the insiders in making shifts to increase/decrease their stakes without disclosing a top twenty.

I just had a look at the ARWR presentation giving insights into their new TRIM platform. They are getting stellar results with it and they make the claim endsomal escape hatch technology is not required. That's the jewel in PYC's crown. If EET is not required then I am afraid to say PYC is under an existential threat that no amount of cheap cap. raises to your buddies by Junior the CEO is going to resolve.

It seems slayer's tractor just isn't needed. In fact, the tractor turned out to be an ox drawn plough. That's salesmanship for you.

Take a look at slide nine. I could swear it sounds like naked ssRNAi but what would I know except PYC is on its way down the toilet unless these guys get a pump and dump on quick.

http://ir.arrowheadpharma.com/static-files...c5-9522dd2a2134

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 29 2018, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

Just had a look at the recent Annual. I'm left flummoxed as to why there is no Top Twenty shareholders list or SSH disclosure.

Seems like they don't want anyone to know who owns what or how much despite statutory requirements. Similarly the cap. raise was just as secretive.

It's probably been set up for a buy out at a "significant" premium.

Gives rise to the smell of crooks, crookery and all things crooked.

Rancid.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 21 2018, 06:09 PM
  Quote Post

So a new main investor buys up more in the cap raise. Hockings doesn't (unless he's still to report).

The question is, is Tribe his own man or making someone else's bidding? Or has he got a reverse merger in mind.

Looks to me as though Hockings is happy to make for the exit. The same one Barton went through.

Wonder if slayer bought some more.

The stench is strong in this one. Rancid even.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2018, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

Wonder what the reason is for all those pumptards on HC suddenly shutting up shop and turning into mutes. There must be one to be sure.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2018, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

The other perspective on the cap. raise is this is a land grab by the boys in the club in anticipation of a transaction, be it buy out, US listing, PIPE or anything else. That the first tranche of the transaction doesn't close until the end of this week with the second in November, to my mind it suggests nothing will happen until October since it is the new quarter.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 12 2018, 03:20 PM
  Quote Post

If that's the best they've got, then good luck to all shareholders. You're gonna need it!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 11 2018, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

No indication of how much of the company they have to give away or if a consolidation comes with it.

This is going to hurt.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 11 2018, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

3c to anyone except shareholders.

And that is what they think about the shareholders.

Time for the pump and dump.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 11 2018, 06:30 AM
  Quote Post

Bet it goes into a suspension. Got to have the suspense part.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 10 2018, 08:43 AM
  Quote Post

By now, people like slayer have usually posted the details of the raise on some chat forum somewhere. Surprisingly that is not the case this time but you can be sure they still know the details ahead of time.

It will be interesting to see who is making the land grab. If its local outfits like Euroz, the expected outcome would be a pump and dump. Hopefully of PRR proportions. Otherwise, I suspect this really is BLT MkII.

--------------------

116 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING