Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

121 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jul 16 2019, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

A week to go. Got my flight and accommodation sorted. Just need to get a rental car. Looking forward to hearing about the future of PYC because of this data read out.

Should be good.

Hope they don't cancel right at the last minute.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 12 2019, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

Will the company even exist by then?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 10 2019, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

Gosh. Two weeks to go before they have that meeting to discuss how relevant these data are to their future direction. Time flies.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 1 2019, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

Technically we have a golden cross with price escalation. All very bullish. Watch for the surprise in that case.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 29 2019, 07:23 PM
  Quote Post

Can't understand why the pumptards on HC do everything and anything they possibly can to avoid mentioning ARWR.
Ah. Well. C' est la vie.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 29 2019, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

Don't you just have that feeling? You know, that one where your gut and instinct says, somethings wrong here. I can't quite put my finger on it but a stock shouldn't be like this. Yet all you are told, everything you read and can see all points to a wonderful future ahead. Eye watering, life changing fortunes ahead if you just hang on. So you do. Just in case those self doubts about your gut and instinct are wrong.

Not a share sold for half a day yesterday. But the day before, a record amount sold for recent times.

So whats the deal?
ds, on HC reckoned he was out by June if no deal forthcoming. ds just happened to be a major shareholder in PYC. Albeit one with proclaimed ignorance of all that they do.

Well, by my reckoning, that was him selling out the day before yesterday.

Now ask yourself, why would a major shareholder be selling out when they are right on the cusp of greatness?
At least Junior gets to make out like a bandit.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 27 2019, 03:35 PM
  Quote Post

Can you hear the excuses already? I can.
Oh, we have world class IP. We have made a big discovery. Everything is great. HOWEVER, due to the high cost of developing this amazing stuff and the lack of appetite from shareholders after holding the bag for 15-20 years we are selling out for a peppercorn. The peppercorn will be enough to fund MR. Ikea's next big thing which we will back in to PYC and rename Eternal Earner.

You see, its the shareholders fault. They just didn't have the stomach for another twenty years of waiting. But guess who makes out like a bandit?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 27 2019, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

slayer(ds) gets his excuse to dump on a fake little pump.

Junior gunning for that payout.

Suckholders left to suck lemons while waiting for a promised meeting.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 25 2019, 08:24 PM
  Quote Post

Junior sure is looking like a lightweight.
Please take your payout and get out of town. More importantly, don't come back.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 21 2019, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

My experience tells me that any time there is a delay in an undertaking made to market the outcomes are usually not favourable to shareholders.
In this instance, I think Hockings may have had an inkling about downside risk. Hence he got Mr. Ikea in. Maybe he has another business he wants to back in. Perhaps cash will come from selling PYC assets.

But for me, the telltale sign was seeing the ALNY footprint stamped all over PYC. No company ever has engaged with ALNY and come away in one piece let alone better off for it.

I suspect the data will be a flop, publicly at least and a cash sale of assets and back in Mr. Ikea's business will be the way to go forward. Junior will still get his payout though.

So, for whose benefit do you think PYC is being run for?

No wonder slayer packed a sad and went home with his tractor story.

--------------------

121 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING