Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4907 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 4262 4263 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
rotterdam
post Posted: Jan 15 2006, 01:31 AM
  Quote Post

Hi, No I had my melanotan from a different source, can,t tell
But the effects were much effective then epitan shows, because I went several times to tanning salons which boots the tanning effect.

I,m from Holland

macrae
post Posted: Jan 15 2006, 12:29 AM
  Quote Post

Looks great value from a T/A perspective under 35c. I have been accumulating over the past few weeks. All cashed up and phase 3 here we come.

Looking forward to three figures with this one in 2006. smile.gif

--------------------
<b>"The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his behind." </b>

sharedude
post Posted: Jan 15 2006, 12:07 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rotterdam on Saturday 14/01/06 11:45pm

Hey Rotterdam, were you involved in the Euro trials? Sounds like you're writing with a bit of an "accent" shall I say? I see Epitan's logic in going for the European rather than US market because the Americans don't want anything stamped without a US flag on it! They're too busy anyway trying to get a Burger King, McDonalds and Starbucks on every corner street in Baghdad!

Don't worry about our new critical friends here, I think they were involved in the testing of a new drug to reduce the effects of depression....maybe they got the placebo tongue.gif

SD

--------------------
[i]I've told you all a hundred million billion times: don't exaggerate![/i]

rotterdam
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 11:45 PM
  Quote Post

I would agree with you that it will be a risk to participate in such company,s but epitan has the produkt were millions of people are waiting for and still not believing that it ever can be possible to get a really dark skin which protects you from sunburn and cancer with a skin typeI !!!!!!

Together with friends we have tested melanotan and everyone was more than happy see there own results, it is really really great.
This decides to buy Epitan for me.

If epitan can keep the patent and trials do not shown longterm site effects and ofcourse find a good partner this will really booming.

sharedude
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 11:24 PM
  Quote Post

Personally, I feel you're trying to move the price down so you can jump on at a bargain price. Why else would you be flapping your gums here? Are you trying to save us from imminent disaster? I think not. Possibly you got burnt at a much higher price and you're seeking some retribution. wacko.gif

SD

--------------------
[i]I've told you all a hundred million billion times: don't exaggerate![/i]

hayboys
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 08:24 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: noddy1958 on Saturday 14/01/06 01:25pm

no dont own this Noddy and i are just doing a share scene audit on behalf of others on here who are so appreciative of our endeavers. not
What was Noddys friends name in the cartoon book king.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

noddy1958
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 10:25 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jazzmoo on Saturday 14/01/06 08:42am

No

jazzmoo
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 08:42 AM
  Quote Post

Just out of curiosity Hayboys and Noddy, do either of you currently own Epitan shares?

noddy1958
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 08:09 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: hayboys on Saturday 14/01/06 06:45am

A friend indead.

The US and European pharmacutical companies do very little R&D themselves instead they rely on other research companies or institutions to conduct the research and take on most of the risk.

Considering that Australia has around 90 listed biotechs and around 90% of R&D projects fail before they get to market we can expect the majority of these companies not to be around in a few years time. Look at Epitans new chief scientific officer and remember that he was associated with the US company that sold the rights to Epitan in the original float. Prior to that both he and Dr Winters had the licence for several years but had failed to do anything with it. Epitan shareholders are now expected to belive that these same people can progress the trials and bring the product to market. A US pharma may be interested if there are very promising results from Phase II they may however consider that other biotechs have a better potential return. I really would not be expecting any upside in the current share price or JV interest anytime soon.

hayboys
post Posted: Jan 14 2006, 06:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: noddy1958 on Friday 13/01/06 10:05pm

Can you be my friend Noddy its very loney for me here, it seems we both have more pessamistic view of the company than holders.
Whats interesting is the low $ appreciation on value of Bio companies in Australia as they go from preclinical to market stage for their product or as in the case of this the sp has actually gone down. Either the market is out of step with the time value of money plus the high attrition rate that occurrs with trialing products through the phases or there is something I am missing.
Ps money being sucked into the resource sector can only be a small part of it why are US companies not buying these nano bio companies at such low cps?

4907 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 4262 4263 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING