Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

XF1, Xref Ltd
nipper
post Posted: Jul 19 2021, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 6 2021, 11:29 AM

still around 49c ... but that is up 59% so far in July

The 140% lift in Sales Growth was what did it.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 6 2021, 11:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 4 2021, 12:45 PM

and 49c today, before slowing down a bit. Dem ol profit takers !

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 4 2021, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 27 2020, 05:45 PM

and XF1 having another go. last week saw it rise from 28c to 37c
...---.-.-..---.-..-.-.--.

Jan 2021 :: Xref Limited (ASX:XF1), the human resources technology company, reported a successful second quarter of trading. Group revenue was a record of $2.6 million, sales reached $2.7 million and cash receipts from sales were also strong at $2.9 million for the quarter.

New clients acquired in the quarter contributed 15% of total sales achieved. New clients in Australia included Woolworths, The Department of Education (NSW), DHL Express and Think Childcare. In the United States & Canada new clients included IRET, Cost-U-Less, Compugen Inc and Friendship Public Charter Schools. In Europe ByrneLooby, Luminate and Norwegian Air in Europe were won.

....-.---.-.-.-..-.-...-.----.-..-...
April 2021 :
Revenue $3million up 36%
Sales $4 million up 62%
Cash Received from Sales up $3.5 million up 46%
Cash Expenses $3.5 million down 17%
Cash Balance $6.24 million

Numerous quality new customers and entry into South African market.
Company looks slim and mean, headcount down over 30% to 64 employees, tough decisions made
---.-...-.----.-.-.-.-....-.-....-.--.-..-.-.--..
July 2021
Sales growth continues at YTD 38%.
Expenditure cash out continues to decrease whilst cash inflows increase.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Nov 27 2020, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 4 2019, 04:29 PM

maybe finding its stride.... Up 30% today after a rather ordinary year or so. Still well below earlier trades over the last few years
Sydney based company that allows prospective employers to seamlessly and professionally conduct pre employment reference checks on suitable candidates via an online candidate referencing system.

Xref supports more than 700 organisations worldwide, including 36% of the ASX 50, and is used across 35 market sectors.

Not sure how it works (anything other than having face to face HR, I guess)

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 4 2019, 04:29 PM
  Quote Post

Xref Ltd (ASX: XF1)

Xref is a Sydney-based human resources technology company that allows prospective employers to seamlessly and professionally conduct pre-employment reference checks on suitable candidates via an online candidate-referencing system. It counts the likes of Bunnings, Nearmap Ltd (NEA), Qantas Airways Limited and Westpac Banking Corp as customers.

I’ve been impressed with the strong sales growth it has achieved in FY 2019 and believe it is well worth keeping a close eye on. Especially after it reported that its client acquisition costs and average revenue per account have recently aligned, meaning its cash flow break-even point is now on the horizon.
Motley Fool clickbait

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING