Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1582 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Nov 21 2019, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 21 2019, 11:16 AM

thanks mate, seems not a good day to buy anything.
do you have any idea of shorts on something??

Dax looks a short for me target down to 12925ish before weekend??

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 21 2019, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 21 2019, 11:09 AM

def not a bid set-up for mine $xjo
we have initial trend rotation on a "minor" level but given the back ground trade o'seas you'll need a decent pair of butchers gloves to buy this
also bware the false -positive signals in the generic indicia
$hsi cfd closed at 80% bids (buy to open) ......yeah, that's not a good look for bids either !!

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Nov 21 2019, 11:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 21 2019, 09:47 AM

you mean worth a buy at current level for asx200?? 6658 as i type.

missed out on Dax shorts last night as it's cash closed way over 3135ish. looked bullish at time . but now it is at 13064, looks bids all pull away.

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 21 2019, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

$xjo buyer beware
may reach for 62% but sudden bids on a sell set-up rarely good for more than a few mins

Attached Image

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

early birds
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 11:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 20 2019, 09:53 PM

in $dax (cash) , we may see an outside-down weekly bar if we stay below 13135's thursday/friday

==============
that is plan trading level i can understand it fully. some other stuff you wrote that i just pretend understood them, but to be honest kinda scratch my head. forgive me {i'm an old bugg} not as techy as you do..

if you can give us "kiss" way { keep it simple stupid} a lot of us here will appreciate you ! of course at your will! : tongue.gif

now , since i made few bucks tonight { short scalping 15---20 points each trade]. i will keep eye on how Dax gonna close at {cash market]
thanks mate for the advise!!

we are here to help each other.

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 09:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 20 2019, 08:26 PM

mate, you win the personality stakes biggrin.gif

careful on size, it easy to get a burst against you especially designed for the early movers (weak shorts) to have to buy back what the smart money wants to sell

in $dax (cash) , we may see an outside-down weekly bar if we stay below 13135's thursday/friday

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

early birds
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 20 2019, 06:54 PM

sentiment really bearish tonight.

short everything that moves for a DT tonight. looks shorts scalp everywhere. lmaosmiley.gif
i know, i/m hopeless some times.

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 06:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 20 2019, 06:52 PM

didnt even get tto post that last one before $dax banged thru 13110's !!
momo

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 06:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 20 2019, 06:20 PM

i think it prudent if youre looking for positional trade to await the boundary to be broken, and then take the signal, i mean, all this choppy sludge uphill is clear in the chart but it doesnt give a clean enrty/exit signal, there's always a lag for me, a confirming signal offers less getting chopped out than if the signal is taken too early, again, that's from a positional trade perspective
the "throw-over" is a clean call but it too required a confirmation signal which we havent seen in the cash...yet
am also STO $dax but need to see 13110's taken out to call a larger trend swing there .....it's easy to mix the idea of buyers holding back versus sellers dominating when there's not enough data (time) to give the nod

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 06:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 20 2019, 11:44 AM

$xjo the constant recent (few weeks in the tri shape) distribution suggests the breadth has been weak relative to recent incline making the local indexes prone to sells with o'seas indexes

================================================

wish you would tell us when xjo at 6790ish. but anyway, can we take a shorts at current level given that our market is really weak as you pointed out???? unsure.gif

i've got other email says SPX gonna hit 3080ish within two session [ may be just tonight's session].
a lot cry out for a good size retrace........................ cool.gif ..not sure if they can get or not.

1582 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING