Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

STB, SOUTH BOULDER MINES LTD
razza123
post Posted: Apr 1 2010, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

Is now in trading halt with possible results from Terminator or Duketon nickel

denpal
post Posted: Mar 30 2010, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

Some good buying interest now over 40c, been up to 47.5c today which is where it opened.

denpal
post Posted: Mar 29 2010, 05:01 PM
  Quote Post

Cup & Handle break may retest now? In at 38c on this one on Friday.

When you look at the projects potash and nickel etc STB looks very cheap IMO.

It's still very much a low volume low liquidity spec so 'caveat emptor'!!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

denpal
post Posted: Mar 29 2010, 02:56 PM
  Quote Post

bolting away nicely.

leannegw
post Posted: Sep 7 2009, 05:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: scoon's post @ Sep 7 2009, 12:13 PM

Hi Scoon,

been busy so not watching trading halt information this pm. Would be nice to have some good news. These guys need some PR lessons but I continue to hold optomistically.
Hard to contact and then they send out really strange emails with nothing going onto their web site?? The potash market is still huge and it really makes me wonder who is pulling the strings with these fertilizer companies. Me thinks the big guys are calling the shots grrr.gif as there has been a lot of drilling and sites pegged but nothing in the near start of mining side of things. Interesting news on this mornings radio in that RWD was drilling on Lake Dumbleyung for Lithium aka GXY at Ravie. Will make for some intersting times.

Leanne

scoon
post Posted: Sep 7 2009, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: leannegw's post @ Feb 5 2009, 05:29 PM

Hi Leanne & All,

STB in Trading Halt - pending results.

Good luck to all holders

--------------------
[size="4"][color="#000000"]Regards,

[b]Scoon[/b][/color][/size]

leannegw
post Posted: Feb 5 2009, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Kelt & all those faithfull STB holders.

Reearly impressed when we get news that they have found Nickle!!!. tongue.gif Just what we need to hear especially since BHP are pulling out of their nickle mine at Ravensthorpe W.A. grrr.gif The agriculture sector with regard to fertilizer is proving a dificult call to understand. STB and and the other companies in the adjacent areas are just plugging away quietly. We are keeping very optomistic and ever hopeful that there will be more good news coming. I tried to get in contact with STB to see how the native tital agreement was coming along but had had no reply. Any one got any suggestions?

Leanne

kelt
post Posted: Sep 19 2008, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: leannegw on Thursday 11/09/08 04:45pm

Another nice bounce of 10c smile.gif

--------------------
"Money is being taken from the competent and given to the incompetent."

Jim Rogers

leannegw
post Posted: Sep 11 2008, 04:45 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kelt on Thursday 11/09/08 12:42pm

Hi Kelt,

this can only be good news for STB & if I remember rightly STB should have an announcement this month on the Native title issue with the local noongars. Hoping to see a bit of an upward trend if this is mutually agreed. If I remember rightly RWD could not reach a workable arrangment with the locals so are having to go to the Native Tibunal hearing. The companies that have prospective phosphate leases around this region have all been a bit quite of late. Not the huge crashes of some of the other mineral seekers but I am sticking in there for the long haul as there is a huge demand for phosphates both here in auz & OS. king.gif

kelt
post Posted: Sep 11 2008, 12:42 PM
  Quote Post

Seems a pro-avtive MD. Pity it has caught RWD's cold.

ACQUISITION OF QLD GEORGINA BASIN PHOSPHATE PROJECT

South Boulder Mines Ltd (ASX: STB) has further strengthened its position in the fertiliser sector by applying for two new exploration licenses prospective for phosphate mineralisation in the Georgina Basin in Queensland.

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/2...df/00879207.pdf

--------------------
"Money is being taken from the competent and given to the incompetent."

Jim Rogers

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING