Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

1628 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Today, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Yesterday, 08:53 AM

had a lot of little trades last night didn't make much money.

asx200 is sit right on the support and seems bounced

SPX key level is at 3230ish break down there, target 3100ish pure TA

early birds
post Posted: Yesterday, 08:53 AM
  Quote Post

had a rough scam through , haven't see any major bad things happened .
only see this news
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-bes...9?mod=home-page

I have given the deal my blessing,” he said. “If they get it done, that’s great. If they don’t, that’s OK too.”

===========================
i knda remember he said he dosen't like the deal and gonna block it last Friday?? unsure.gif
anyway, it won't surprise me much anymore ............

talking about market
SPX had technical break down the neckline for the short term, but tested 3288 and bounced from there last Friday. thought the news above will lift it back to bullish trend, but market seems think otherwise
as future of SPX been down as i'm tipping .

asx200 future down a larger margin as well despite this bullish news.
i'm not so sure which direction asx200 gonna go today, kinda lean towards up side.
start low then slowly rise to the end of the session?? it was quadruple witching last Friday for US market!! [ a lot of options warrents eg.. expired ]

early birds
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 18 2020, 09:41 AM

asx200 went as high as 5920, just trailed my stops at 5903, and got hit,

really thought it should lean toward upside today. weirdsmiley.gif
but can't argue with Mr. market. on the fence now. it's strange to see oil sector still face selling pressure ??? saw saudi and russia trying to push oil price up and WTI BRAND all up over 2% last session??

early birds
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

SPX did break through that key level 3350 last night but slowly clawed back above it and most importantly it closed above 3350, so that gives bulls hopes.

asx200 been knocked down by that tic toc thingy yesterday, as US EU market recovered last session
i expecting asx200 to target 5950 or above, if start day under 5910, i'd go long for a trade.

keep eye on energy sector today, looks short squeeze might happen there!!imho

happy hunting Friday!!

early birds
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/16/trump-says-...iktok-deal.html

Amazingly I find that you’re not allowed to do that,” Trump said, referring to the idea of receiving “key money” for broker a deal, which he first proposed last month. “I said, ‘What kind of a thing is this?’ If they’re willing to make big payments to the government, they’re not allowed because there’s no way of doing that from a — there’s no legal path to do that.”

====================== lmaosmiley.gif

not gonna say anything !!!

anyway, market been under the pressure from last section of US market last night, now ,i know what's gonna come out.
i reckon it is main cause of this sell offs now!! stay aside, as a lot of risk going forward . imho

early birds
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 17 2020, 09:52 AM

index expiry today!! for asx200
we might see some erratic moves when cash market opens at first half hour!!

Featured Stock Stories

early birds
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 16 2020, 08:48 AM

SPX had strange session last night, it popped up after FED indicator "lower rate for longer",
then sellers come out wood work , keep the pressure on esp for the large tech stocks , seems rotation keeps on

commodities did well lead by oil price

so i kinda see asx200 will be in range at our market---5950--5975 or even tight range. don't see much on index trading today

by the way SPX key support is at 3350ish [or little lower] drop through there will bring out a lot of bears! imho. it's just TA view!!

early birds
post Posted: Sep 16 2020, 08:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 15 2020, 09:38 AM

seen some wekness from US market last night , esp the way that SPX movement.
but EU market doing well and some other major index doing fine as well.

seems like money moving around and try to pump up market but bit if short of breath???? unsure.gif

asx200, looks good as it's future points out. i'd think of 5925----5950ish is the tight range for today, but if it go above 5975, that will bring out a lot of bullishness!! imho

early birds
post Posted: Sep 15 2020, 09:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 14 2020, 09:40 AM

a break from US market from sellers last night, gives bit of confidence to other market, esp our market i guess

but future of asx200 didn't go crazy last night. 5900--5925 might be the tight range for today's session?? unsure.gif

not so sure , just cut down the size of the trade, or stay aside[ prefer that way]!!

early birds
post Posted: Sep 14 2020, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

no major event happened through the weekend [[hot war eg...]

so expecting asx200 lean to the upside today. the future is up before the bell.
keep eye on 5875, if it can stay above the level, then that is bullish sigh for short term traders or DT .

if cash market stay below 5875 , then stand aside, imho!!

1628 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING