Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

844 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?
plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 05:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 9 2020, 04:24 PM

Its a suspicious observation to make but Covid is reaching its zenith just before the presidential election. One cannot discount the concept of political and economic gains being harvested by an elite cabal from organized rebellion along racial lines and the feeling of inequality amongst the working classes. Especially the youth. An entire generation or more have been marginalized by the quackery of free market paradigms making everything alright. The foment we see now in the US lies just beneath the surface in many other countries. Indeed we saw it in France.

Any student of the French Revolution will tell you the similarities between France then and America now are not that large. Its so easy to imagine Hilary telling them all to eat cake instead. In Nancy's case it would be ice cream.

If America really was set up to be the battle ground of ideologies to take civilization forward then it is quite a rational notion to imagine that recent activities including Covid lockdowns is an attempt to overthrow the current government.

So, how will it end?

With name calling, cat fights and bigotry out the other end of the wazoo for some.

Maybe with a half assed vaccine put to the market but more likely with an election that Trump wins followed by military intervention in the trouble spots and the passing of George Soros. I mean its amazing he's still around now. And a whole new, economic, social and political paradigm.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 04:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 9 2020, 04:08 PM

The PSA test for prostate cancer is renown for its false positives. If Covid is so similar to the flu, or even a head cold, its not out of the realm of plausibility that all the tests being done are yielding incorrect positives.
Might explain the disparity between nations on outcomes. For example Japan and Sth. Korea versus USA.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

For some ...
Its more a racist thing in the USA ....

It hits the poor .... the non whites and well .. they for some are even worth less. Seems to excite others I can see. For myself its a disgust that some people are this way. Lets destroy healthcare is Trumps latest move. Poor .... black brown ... whites ...

Imagine how sick your mind has to be to to think that way, or not even be able to work out 500,000 deaths is more than 30,000.

Of course some is unavoidable, and Canada having 2,000 cases a week and USA 500,000 .... USA is 10 times the size .... so 480,000 excess cases, and USA is jumping off a likely cliff sending 40 million kids back to school.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  RACIST_covid_Leopold_table1.jpg ( 82.18K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 04:08 PM
  Quote Post

A similarity is that both have a 98% recovery rate.
It's even possible Covid is a genetic mishmash of corona and influenza or other virii. HIV according to one doctor I know.
So the drill is, you get sick and then recover. Unless you don't. What's new?
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

[b]What is the difference between Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19?[/b]
Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses. COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2) and flu is caused by infection with influenza viruses. Because some of the symptoms of flu and COVID-19 are similar, it may be hard to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone, and testing may be needed to help confirm a diagnosis. Flu and COVID-19 share many characteristics, but there are some key differences between the two.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 03:47 PM
  Quote Post

OH and Israel ...

It sent the kids back when ? Mid May 2020 .... Cases were nearly ZERO ... USA is far from that.
Numerous scientific papers on COVID19 in children and their ability to spread it, in fact super spread it as most dont show even symptoms.

Look hard and long at the chart below. USA is shocking now, kids back .... tomorrow and next 10 days ....

I wish it was NOT so. But ... slashing testing as Trump has done to claim cases are falling ? Now add some more petrol to the COVID19 fire.

Of course, for some, even understanding value of human life is beyond them. I note Barron Trumps school will not be going back.

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 03:40 PM
  Quote Post

Sociopaths and Psychopaths ... and severely mentally disturbed

have tells ....

A lack of compassion, remorse, empathy is just one of the 7 traits.

Comparing flu deaths in the USA which in a bad year of 30,000 to covid 19 which in 4 months has hit 200,000 USA deaths likely total .. and its at 500,000 or so infections a week so 10,000 more deaths a week for 30 weeks, grand total 500,000- Americans. Is 30,000 dead is the same as 500,000 ? And then add long term damage to lungs, brain and heart and liver of say 2.5 million more. Is that the same ?

In deeply disturbed mind, they are merely insects, ants of some sub species.

Since some like Trump continue NOT to even acknowledge its an issue and this week yet again claimed it will go away.He actually slashed testing and kids go back to school in the USA Monday. Science shows those under 18 get COVID19 but on the main dont show symptoms and shrug it off.
Israel got their covid under control and sent kids back in May 2020. Cases exploded, went up over 30 fold. It again had to shut down.
USA leadership has ruled that out. Insects ... back to work ,,,, your unemployment is cut ...

In fact Trump just announced he intends to remove Social security which is pensions .... people paid into all their lives and also abolish Medicare in the USA. During a pandemic ? That's healthcare for those who are retired, for those who are disabled.
For like minds, if one can call them that, they rejoice.

For most, not in those fringes of personality ... human life has value.

For those on the fringes, their is no understanding even of these basic concepts.

What sort of a genocidal maniac would slash testing in some states 33% in the last 10 days to send kids back to school ?
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Testing_South_8th_aug_2020_.png ( 51.54K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

When it comes to some things it pays to listen to the experts. If I blew numbers and opinions out of my ass all day long, hating, abusing and trolling people along the way I reckon I would look like a right twat.

And the most basic of all rules is respect the concept of personal space. Don't need an app to have manners.

Check out the video.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/artic...jectid=12354969

Professor Anne Kelso, from the World Health Organisation, was right on the money when she said it would be a respiratory illness that originated from animals somewhere in Asia.

"If we're talking about a new avian influenza then the most likely thing is it'll come from somewhere in Asia," she told viewers.

"There are very high densities of bird populations living closely to humans, mixing with other animals which can also be infected with flu viruses like pigs.

"This can then spread like wildfire because it's a respiratory virus."

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 8 2020, 01:16 PM

A normal response may have been to acknowledge at a minimum the issue and deaths.
Sadly your even unable to do that.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

If you say so.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 12:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 8 2020, 12:50 PM

Yes it excites you ...

humans dead and dying. Plucking numbers ? They are factual ... and increasing at close to 500,000 a week in the USA .... 10,000 deaths.

I note you still are unable to express any remorse, sympathy, empathy or compassion for the situation.

Zero ...

--------------------

844 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING