Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 10 2019, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Farleap11's post @ Nov 9 2019, 09:39 PM

Hey don’t celebrate just yet 🤓 I’m still here and reading on a regular basis, like I’m sure everyone with Clinuvel stock does no matter how long it’s been between postings/rantings.

To see the SP decimated down to pre US approval with short sellers confidently doing their thing after achieving this all important milestone event was bizarre (to me) and somewhat depressing so after being so confident and outspoken that this couldn’t possibly happen I thought the appropriate thing to do was to shut it for a while. 😎

--------------------
Wishing everyone the best of luck through these testing times. Hopefully we’ll all be getting back on track towards the end of this incredible year 2020.

Understand the reality of this unprecedented situation but don’t panic.

2020. Year of the germ!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  xlnja  

Verharven
post Posted: Nov 10 2019, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ignoramus's post @ Nov 9 2019, 05:57 PM

Is there really a need for the personal attack on another poster? Play the ball, not the man okay Ian?

juxtaposer
post Posted: Nov 10 2019, 07:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Farleap11's post @ Nov 9 2019, 09:39 PM

I’ll be there to congratulate the team once again (was there in 2014 post EMA) and especially PW. He has made my recent retirement VERY comfortable.
I have been known to enjoy the occasional drink.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  the near future  

juxtaposer
post Posted: Nov 10 2019, 06:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: johnnytech's post @ Nov 9 2019, 03:44 PM

It really is hard to tell with some of these posts as to whether some people here are half glass empty, downrampers or just ego driven grandstanders.

This CEO dragged CUV through shark infested waters on a ridiculously long and perilous journey to an ideal FDA approval from which we will ALL benefit, some massively.
He could’ve left at anytime but stayed on, galvanized loyalty in his staff and here we are.

It may amuse some to trawl through every reef and storm in the journey but personally I am eternally grateful we had a skipper and crew with the Skill, stamina and resilience to get her home.

seeva222
post Posted: Nov 9 2019, 11:14 PM
  Quote Post

Odd benchmarks:

Avita Medical was down 25% from its pre approval level 1.38 to 1.03 months after approval. A year later it’s up 9x.
Avita never had the years long pre approval runup CUV did. They were recently added to the ASX200 and Nasdaq.

PFNX did have a cuv- esque runup, then fell from 9.8 to 7.46, upon approval went to 8.62 and has steadily climbed to 10.7.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  odi01  Kalaz  scipio79  johnnytech  endymion96  

seeva222
post Posted: Nov 9 2019, 09:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Nov 9 2019, 07:05 PM

Yeah, he sold at 3, uses cimetide for his non-existent EPP and just bought in at 30 after a 10x increase? If Ignor is back. Someone’s buying.

Featured Stock Stories

Farleap11
post Posted: Nov 9 2019, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Nov 9 2019, 08:04 PM

Good summary Macgyver. As has been said many times, the input and variety of views found on this board is why we keep coming back for updates, you just never know what you might find. Your references to the contributors listed and the roles they have played represent what I think to be a reasonable summary of their recent and not so recent contributions. I am particularly intrigued by what has happened to Dr Wally; seems to have gone from being such a prolific contributor to one that has suddenly fallen from the face of the earth; or is your comment about absconding with profits based upon something I have missed?

When all said and done the majority of us have a common goal (now and again questions arise over the motives of some) and as in any similar situation(s) the best way to reinforce those bonds is over a drink. The AGM in Melbourne is just around the corner and could be a great opportunity for those able to attend to do just that !!!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  juxtaposer  G dawg Delaney  

macgyver
post Posted: Nov 9 2019, 08:04 PM
  Quote Post

Uh, did something happen to this board over the last 12 hours?? Ignoramus is starting to post something resembling a serious post and getting a few thanks for it (and appreciation from X-Ray), Johnny H (a normally level headed contributor) has gone apeshit and threatened to bring PW down, PW has been found out as a shifty European operator, Dr Wally has absconded with his profits, and LevelHeaded2000 is doing his damndest to get everyone to move on from this farce.

We should all get together for a drink and let off some steam. This is far too enjoyable to be moving on from🤣🤣🤣🤣

FarmaZutical
post Posted: Nov 9 2019, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Nov 9 2019, 05:10 PM

I think it’s appropriate to bend the truth in very few select situations.
Not handing secrets to competitors is one of them. But what the drug master file
suggests is a company that seems to have no
scrupules about releasing fictional statements only to cover their own
mistakes up. For a company that even resorts to Latin phrases to
tout their high ethical standards, it simply appears hilarious if it weren’t
so serious. Yes, they saved shareholders some paper money. But they
sold their soul. I can forgive a management that make mistakes. Everybody
does and it’s part of being a young company. But it’s simply outrageous
to cover them up if you’re trying to appear MORE ethical than other companies.

I applaud management for getting us to where we are now. But I don’t think there are
many excuses for how it happened. On this board, many have trashed the FDA but
now it’s clear for everyone to see, that the FDA has in fact carried Clinuvel on its back in the
interest of patients in need. Grave mistakes were forgiven because US patients
we’re already flying to Switzerland and the FDA didn’t want more delays.

On the positive side, we have a drug that is so miraculous that the FDA is willing to
forgive a whole catalogue of mistakes in order to get it to marked. But I think it’s
fair to ask, whether a more professional management team wouldn’t indeed have been
able to obtain the same ? In any case, and I think this is very crucial going forward,
I see absolutely no justification for the ludicrous gifting of extra shares to the CEO after
having read the master file and cross referenced it with the public statements that we
have been presented with over the past years.

I think it’s time for the company to live by the ethical standards they
claim to promote. Stay humble, be sincere and never get greedy.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  Frogster  Johnny H  seeva222  odi01  PunkassDerm  San Diego  Billy Boots  endymion96  trisail  CobiV13  Texas T  

xray
post Posted: Nov 9 2019, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ignoramus's post @ Nov 9 2019, 05:57 PM

Nice post Ian.
Glad to see you have finally bought some shares.
Cheers
Xray

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING