Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
ignoramus
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 01:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Nov 12 2019, 12:27 PM

I’ve found that cimetidine reduces the time by about half that it would it otherwise take for sunlight caused paraesthesia of the skin to dissipate.

Also, I have read that a burning sensation and paraesthesia are often the first symptoms of EPP. Though, I don’t have EPP so cannot, from first-hand experience, comment on that.

I did inject MT2 last summer, still felt a burning sensation a few minutes after sunlight exposure so didn’t finish the vial, got a decent enough tan though.

Now regretting not selling my CUV at $33.00 this morning, doesn’t do much good whingeing, I guess.

If offered a takeover at $40 within the next few weeks doubt you’ll be seeing me on this site ever again.

Dr Wally, you cursed the FDA daily for months on end. You know nothing worth posting, give it a rest.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 12:59 PM
  Quote Post

I’m expecting (hoping) to see massive changes in the way management deal (communicate) with us shareholders and the outside world in general now that the dreaded FDA roadblock has been passed.

It would seem as though (because no draconian BS restrictions or conditions were placed upon Scenesse whatsoever) the US regulator now accepts the drug benigness and understands how beneficial it will be to the wider population not just for the extremely serious diseases like EPP.

If management aren’t going to open up and fully communicate with investors right now and get the word out about this totally derisked drug (with almost unlimited potential) to drum up a heap of new investment like right now: then when will they ever?

I was totally understanding before US approval as to why they kept themselves out of the spotlight but there’s not 1 reason to continue on with that approach now.

I’m expecting an energetic and very detailed (SP lifting) AGM this year. I guess wll see in a few days. 😎
——
IGGY, this potential drug is 8 plus years away and there is no way that it would be anywhere near as harmless and safe as Scenesse. In a cream or patch formulation (future Scenesse) couldn’t be any easier to deal with. Tablet is no good for serious life threatening diseases like EPP. Implant for these guys is the only way.

--------------------
Wishing everyone the best of luck through these testing times. Hopefully we’ll all be getting back on track towards the end of this incredible year 2020.

Understand the reality of this unprecedented situation but don’t panic.

2020. Year of the germ!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  Kalaz  G dawg Delaney  

seeva222
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 12:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ignoramus's post @ Nov 12 2019, 12:21 PM

Cimetide already exists. How’s it working for your EPP?

ignoramus
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 12:21 PM
  Quote Post

The shorter is making the most of today’s news that the competition is closing the gap with an easier and more convenient method of treatment. I’m certain PW will have to adjust to the new reality. Hope he’s up to it?

garthyd
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 11:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Justinian's post @ Nov 12 2019, 11:01 AM

Do I want more?.....yes. However at a quick price tag of 60 bucks I'll retire pretty easily before 40.....I can live with it. Id have to consider it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: G dawg Delaney  

Justinian
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 11:01 AM
  Quote Post

I was thinking about the letter from the "remuneration committee chair" and I was wondering what exactly a takeover offer would take to pass. I don't know exactly how it would work voting wise and I recall people saying a lot of retail holders would have to agree. It is just in the back of mind if the chairman knows something we don't and a decent takeover offer (say $50-60 AUD or something along those lines) could be in the works if people would rather just cash out now than settle for the company's extremely long term mode of operation. I know a lot of us would rather wait a few years to get a much larger reward (and disagree with things such as the performance rights recession clause), but perhaps not everyone feels that way.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  

Featured Stock Stories

Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Nov 12 2019, 09:40 AM

It’s totally different then, sweet! That’s great news!

What chance would there be of this new drug being anywhere near as safe as Scenesse? Thats one of the beautiful things about this drug. It gave me supreme confidence over the years when the dark clouds of doubt would periodically form that must have caused a great deal of anxiety in many investors.
—-

Funny, last night on (Australian TV) A current affair- MT2 (barbie drug) and how it will never be acceptable to the TGA because of the multitude of health concerns. Dramatic background music and anonymous users that “ were really sick with an upset tummy” and worse reports of kidney failure. Idiots! 🤣🤣

Bremelanotide - FDA approved. Afamelanotide- FDA approved and will be TGA approved very soon. Yes I realise they are slightly different to MT2.😑

--------------------
Wishing everyone the best of luck through these testing times. Hopefully we’ll all be getting back on track towards the end of this incredible year 2020.

2020. Year of the germ!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  

xlnja
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Nov 12 2019, 09:51 AM

All the more reason PW needs to get f!@#ing moving on U.S. sales. We all haven't waited this many years for FDA approval to see our investment evaporate from real competition.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  endymion96  

macgyver
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Nov 12 2019, 10:05 AM

Mitsubishi Tanabe. It’s the new FDA... graduated.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

Ok then. Please don’t take this next comment the wrong way but let’s hope it’s not that effective but even if it is that is has safety concerns. We already have a long term proven super safe and incredibly effective way of stimulating EUMelanin thank you very much! 😑

A pill is obviously less invasive but you can’t afford to get your dosing wrong ( accidentally missing a dose here and there) and this is where the implant is obviously superior. A set and forget way of delivering Scenesse which is a fool proof method needed for such a serious disease.

Long bumpy road ahead for you guys. Why even bother Mitsubishi? Scenesse is even better then safe! F off! 🤣🤣

--------------------

2020. Year of the germ!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: LevelHeaded2000  G dawg Delaney  Texas T  

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING